I'm not a prop

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and welcome to Prop hunt. And joining me today are Jack, Bob and...Wade..."

"Oh, come on Mark, really!?" Wade whined.

Jack and Bob simply laughed as the game started up. Mark and Jack were one team, Bob and Wade were the other...as usual. (Septiplier)

"Oh, Mark can we be the hunters first. I love being a hunter. Please, please, please?" Jack nagged pleadingly.

"No." Mark said, a little snappy. "We're props first. We're always props first."

"Aww, but whyyyyy?" Jack whined playfully.

"Because I said so." Mark hissed. Which even made Bob and Wade silent and cautious.

"Uh...Okay, Mark."

"Okay, let the game begin!" Mark said, cheerily now that Jack had submitted to his command.

Mark had disguised himself as a briefcase and pushed himself up against the side of a desk. Jack had become a plant hidden in the lobby. And once they were disguised, the hunt began.

"Where the hell are you guys?" Wade asked, obviously not receiving the answer he was looking for.

"Oh, because they're gonna tell you Wade." Bob scoffed sarcastically.

"Yeah, maybe we'll be nice." Mark lied.

"Haha, oh Wade buddy, you're so lost and desperate. Tell you what, I'll give you a clue."

"NO YOU WON'T!" Mark shouted.

"Aww, come on Mark, he's never gonna get it anyway."

"I feel insulted." Wade pitched in.

"Yeah, well what if you make a mistake huh? And then they're both gonna look for me, and then it'll be game over!"

"Don't be such a sore loser Mark." Bob said.

"Yeah, it's only a game." Said Wade.

"No. If he moves, he's gonna get found out. Because he's stupid and can't hide to save him life. And if he moves to where I am, because he knows where I am, we're both gonna die, because he's an idiot and will give us away. So no. No moving Jack, or I swear to God, I will never Co-op with you again."

...

"Fine." Jack stated calmly but with choked emotion.

"What?"

"You can't just say that stuff Mark. It's a game, and there's no need to insult me. I'm gonna move, and that's that."

"Don't you dare!"

But Jack had already zoomed off in the direction of Mark. Yet neither Bob nor Wade made any move to hunt them. They just sat in stony silence, their hands not even touching their computers.

"That's it! Fuck you Jack! Why would you do that!? The idea of a prop is to stay still, so that you don't get found and killed!"

Then Jack muttered something that nobody could pick up properly.

"What was that?" Mark asked viciously.

"I SAID I'M NOT A PROP!!" Jack screamed. "You cannot tell me what to do, where to go, you cannot control me! I am not a prop! And you get your wish Mark, yeah, you get your wish. I'm outta here. Bob, Wade, I'll see you soon. Mark, only if we ever meet at a convention. Other then that, I don't wanna know you."

And then Jack logged out of the game. Followed quickly by Bob and Wade who instantly knew that the game was over, for a long time. And nobody except for the camera hear Mark say.

"You're not prop Jack. It's me. I'm just a tool. A rusty, useless, at the end of my streak tool. I never meant to hurt you. I was just hurting myself. I have nothing left to give anymore but endless repeats. And that's not gonna last forever. My reign on YouTube will come to an end eventually. I'm just...scared."

But the camera was turned off, and the video deleted. So nobody ever discovered the fear that Mark held inside.

Idk what actually went on in this one. I sort of did from the perspective of Mark and the fear that he has for when his reign on YouTube ends. Idk if he actually has that fear, but everybody is scared of something.