I meant it part 2

Mark glanced down at their entwined hands and his mouth twitched slightly, a smile perhaps. He then looked up to see Jack gazing at him. Lagoon blue to chocolate brown. And he swore he could feel his own face inching closer.

He must have done something wrong as Jack suddenly pulled away and took his hand back from Mark's. Mark looked down quickly with embarrassment in his face and sadness in his coffee-coloured eye's. Jack felt a little bad, although with confused reasons. He wanted to like Mark, he did, but something kept telling him that is was wrong. That it was a mistake. And that Mark would never feel the same way even if there wasn't anything holding him back.

'But then what was that just now? There's no doubt he was going in for a kiss. And I could see it in his eyes, he wasn't fooling around. He was serious. He wanted to do it. He wanted to kiss me. And I wanted to kiss him...so why did I pull away?'

As Jack mentally slapped himself, Mark shuffled over to the door of the soundproof room and place his hand atop the handle. But before he opened it, he turned around to glance at Jack again and, seeing Jack stood there with a hopelessly lost expression, he whistled quite loudly.

That caught Jack's attention as he snapped his head up to look at Mark. He smiled gleefully as if to brush away what had just happened, as if it never happened, so that they could put it behind them and move on. He skipped over to Mark who returned his grin and opened the door for them to go inside and start recording the video.

*Tiny time skip brought to you by Tiny Box Tim*

Once everything was set up, Mark pulled up another chair so that Jack could sit down next to him. Jack took his seat and put on his headphones, just as Mark did the same.

"You ready?" Mark asked politely.

Jack nodded eagerly and hovered his fingers over the keyboard, ready to play the game. Mark cleared his throat before switching on the camera.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and today I'm here with my good friend Jacksepticeye!"

"Top of the morning!"

"And welcome to...'the forest'. Now Jack and myself have played this game together many a time before. But it's just so fun that we can't help but to do a Co-op on it again. So, get ready, get set, and here, we, go!"

He clicked 'new game' and was brought to the plane, just the same as Jack. They made the avatars look at eachother before Mark swung his axe at Jack and took away some of his health.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

"I wanted to see if it worked...it did."

"I'm gonna kill you, you fucking half Korean prick!" Jack laughed enthusiastically and began chasing Mark's avatar across the map.

(No offence to Koreans).

The next five or so minutes were taken up by Mark and Jack chasing eachother across the map and having to constantly restart the game by killing eachother. Pretty soon they ended up having to stop the game by laughing so much, not remembering that the camera was still on.

Jack began laughing so hard that he fell to the side which, much to his embarrassment, was also into Mark. They didn't topple over onto the floor, but as though on natural instinct, Mark wrapped his arms around Jack to catch and steady him. Their faces grew bright red and their breaths were low, husky and shallow, their eyes fixed intently on eachother.

Suddenly the comments exploded with "congratulations", "Knew it!!", "finally!", "how long did it take?", "Kiss, kiss, kiss!!" and "Septiplier!!! Come one, kiss and confirm it!!!"

That's the point when the two men cleared their throats embarrassingly and Jack hopped off of Mark and back into his own seat, taking off his hat and fiddling with it whilst Mark rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

Jack thought back to PAX prime, when he fake proposed to Mark, and without the audience hearing him whispering, "I love you" to which Mark just thought was part of the act. But in Jack's mind it wasn't. He really and truly meant it. And it honestly broke his heart a little when Mark didn't notice the seriousness in his eyes and repeated 'no' over and over and over. Well he was going to make Mark see it now. And whatever happened, at least he tried.

"Mark?" He asked timidly, turning around.

Mark turned to face him and saw something in Jack's eye's that he hoped was real.

"Remember, at PAX prime, when I...I asked you to, basically, marry me?"

Mark nodded slowly.

"And then, without anybody else hearing, I told you I loved you?"

Mark narrowed his eye's slightly, his heart beginning to race and leap around with hope.

Jack stared at him intently, forcing Mark's chocolate colored eye's to lock with his own ocean blue. Jack reached out his hand and wrapped them around Marks, to which Mark didn't deny, which gave Jack hope as he leaned forward and promised.

"I meant it."

Then they collided and the fireworks exploded, as did the comments from millions of fans all over the world. It was long and passionate, and nothing else mattered in the world to Jack than Mark accepting him after this. And to Mark it felt like the kiss was over all too soon as Jack pulled shyly away and gazed at Mark with hope shining in his lagoon orbs.

Mark cleared his throat before saying.

"You know when, without absolutely anybody hearing, including you, I said I loved you too?"

Jack's eye's widened as a bright grin also appeared on his face. Mark brought themselves closer again and whispered.

"I meant it too."

And the gap between them was sealed again, just as magical as the first and maybe more as they both discovered that their best hopes and worst fears, being the same thing, had turned out alright. And one final comment in the comment box said.

"Septiplier confirmed."