Chapter 38: Back home

Start from the beginning

"Great." I sighed. "Now what am I going to do of this ?"

He slowly lifted his vest up, and pointed towards a couple of red marks on his back. Credits:Niti Taylor ! But wait, my problem was more important ! His lip bites were at a very prominent place and my nail marks were on his back which wouldn't even be noticed .

"Hey, my problem is important okay ! People are going to notice this. How am I supposed to deal with it ?" I asked. I knew he wouldn't have a solution to it, but still I asked.

"Simple. Don't go today." He shrugged. I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"We don't have bank !! Please understand." I said.

"Then ask them to scrap your scenes ! Tell them that you'll shoot once your Manik comes back." He winked.

I blushed as he stressed on the word 'your' . He placed his finger on my cheeks making a witty remark yet again.

"Hey, is that a cute little blush?"

I shook my head mouthing an 'impossible' . He could literally start teasing me anywhere, any time ! I ran to the kitchen, trying to escape his gaze so that his teasing session for the day would be over, and as I did, I heard him muttering 'I love this girl' and turned back only to see him smiling ! How much I love this guy !!

--------------

Parth hadn't signed the contract, apparently. Things were just finalized on a verbal level and he was supposed to sign the contract after two days. Things had indeed changed a little between us..From my side, I was becoming a little more bold, and my love for him had kept increasing. He left no stone unturned to throw his cheesy lines at me.

After about three days after our IT night, I was told to get ready in a white kurti and black leggings. I had no idea why, as white and black stuff was reserved for MaNan, but there was no news of Parth resuming shoot...All I knew was about some issues with the promo script and that's why things were lagging behind.

On further discovery, I came to know that Parth was indeed shooting for the promo , and that too in half an hour ! That jerk !! He hadn't even informed me about this. Well, but yeah I was super excited to be working with Mr.Co Professional again.

Also, I had been asked about the bites on my neck, but I had been pretty much under Parth's influence all these days and said that it was a huge mosquito bite. On listening to this reason, Charlie, veebha and Krissann weren't quite convinced, but they hadn't bothered to ask me further, and I was anyhow saved since while doing the scenes, I managed to cover that particular portion with dupatta. Smart me !

"Shot ready hai aapka !" I heard the spot dada calling out to me. The SHOT. Parth wala shot.

I was told to go and sit on the bed kept in Nandini's room. I didn't see him, he wasn't there. The director came to me and narrated me the scene. I was to think about him, and then he would come and dance with me. After so long, we were going to shoot together ! I was elated.

"Are you ready ?" The director asked me. I nodded. I hadn't even bothered to go through the script entirely because I knew I would need no script or anything for that matter to depict my emotions on seeing Manik Malhotra come back to me..to the place he belonged to.

"Action !" I heard the camera rolling out and began enacting.

I was supposed to think of him.. I took a deep breath and remembered the time I, as Niti was deeply hurt because Parth wasn't doing the second season.. The days I cried, thinking about our then incomplete story... Yup, I was emotional that way..

"Manik, I miss you." I muttered under my breath, a tear escaping my eye. Just then, my eyelids were lifted up as I saw him walking towards me, his warm gaze fixed on me with all the love in his eyes..Manik and Nandini's eyes were doing the talking as I walked upto him to convince myself that I, as Nandini wasn't hallucinating...