Falling for my new stepbrother

© Copy Right 2013, All Rights Reserved

"Nicole are you coming or what?" my friend Daina yelled across the hall in school.

The bell just rang declaring school is over and summer break begins. I honestly would rather stay at school then have summer break since I hardly do anything at home.

" I dunno maybe i'll just stay here and live in the school" I said it sarcastically but meant it.

"C'mon Nicole, David offered us free smoothies at Minka's Smoothie Shop! it'll be fun" she whinned though deeply wanted me not to come.

I puffed "ha, fun you mean watch you two flirt while I try not to vomit up my smoothie? No thanks i'll pass"

"what? If we were going to flirt why did he invite you? " she asked innocently, like she didn't have half of the boy population at school falling for her.

"Because I was there and he was just being nice or he didn't want it to seam like a date!" I rolled my eyes at her for not getting that.

"You sure you don't want to come?" she asked giving up.

"i'm sure" I said nonchalantly.

She rolled her eyes at me like I was a lost cause then ran off ditching me and the rest of the student body.

I decided to go to my favorite class 'Science' to say farewell to Ms. Bloomington since she was retiring to live in Georgia with her new boyfriend Dan.

"Nicole what a pleasant surprise! Are you excited for summer break?"

before I could answer I noticed a boy across the room about my age maybe a year older just sitting there.

"who's he?" I asked curiously

"that is um-" she trailed on seeming to forget his name.

"Jacob Prescott" the boy spoke up.

"

oh" I said still not sure why he's here.

"oh look at the time! You two better leave before the bus leaves!"

"my dad's picking me up" I said at the same time he said.

"my stepdad's picking me up". I started to blush madly making my cheeks look like I put too much Rouge on my cheeks. He smirked at the way I blushed making me give him a dirty look.

"well isn't that weird" Ms.Bloomington piped up.

Before I could answer her an announcement came on.

' Jacob Prescott and Nicole Burns please head out to bus #88 you are not getting picked up, I repeat Jacob Prescott and Nicole Burns please head out to bus #88 you are not getting picked up thank you'

"what?" I mumbled

next thing I knew Jacob was pulling me down the hall. Well that ruined my Fairwell to ms.Bloomington "hey, I don't even know you! also I didn't get to say goodbye to ms.Bloomington did you know shes retiring to live in Gorgia with her boyfriend Dan"

"did you know I dont give a fuck?" Jacob shot at me

ouch. That hurt, I kept quiet till we reached the bus. I wrenched my arm out of his grip and stomped onto the bus. I grabed the only open backseat, hoping he wouldn't follow.

but he did.

He just sat there not saying anything so I did the same. This will be a long uncomfortable ride.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

hey! I hope you enjoy this storie I will try to make updates when i'm not working on Summer Love which i'm most focused on =).

VOTE

FOLLOW

ADD

ENJOY

=)