Chapter 18 (Ending)

~Chapter 18~
I was still inside of Mel thrusting her. She was already cumming which was perfect. I was getting tired but my mind was like keep going. So I obeyed. She was moaning at different levels right now and had her nails deep in my back. I felt like I deserved a award for good effort.
I was about to cum but something told me not to pull out so I let my cum drip in her. I looked at her and smiled. She kissed me. Both of us breathing hard. I got out of her and laid next to her. Mel started to trace my arm tattoos while I was smoking.
She told me she wanted to get on top so I allowed her. So Mel got up and sat on my dick, sliding it in her. I thought to myself how much it felt like I was in paradise.
She began riding me in all kinds of ways. Her moans was the best sound ever. She kept going until we both reached our climax. After ward she laid on me with my dick still inside of her. I could've taken it out if I wanted to but I didn't want to ruin the mood.

I started to think to myself.
It's amazing how someone who was once a cheater made it this far in life. I had it all. Luxury cars, money, a house, a star basketball player, 4 beautiful kids, great sex, and of course Melissa, the love of my life. I'm only 24 living this successful and that's good.
And no I'm not Mr. Gray from 50 shades of gray.
I'm Mr. Jay talking to you yes you from 50 Shades of Jay.