Chapter 15 (On Your Own)

~Chapter 15~
I woke up to my phone vibration. Shit who could it be. I look at my phone and saw a unknown number calling. Ignored! I missed Mel and the Kids. It been a month sense Mel left but hey at least we're not divorced. Just on break. The unknown number called again and again and again. Man people are annoying.
So I got out of bed and got myself ready for the day. I didn't have any plans so I called Carlos and Chris asking them to come over. I had a plan and it was to get my family back.
So Chris and Carlos came over and we talked trying to think of a plan to get Mel back. So Chris suggested I sing to her. I thought about it at first like No way but she did love my voice so I agreed.
We spend all day working on everything. Carlos called Mel and asked her to come over so she said she'll be here in 20 minutes.

~20 minutes later~
I was nervous as fuck. Carlos yelled she's coming so I got into my spot and just waited with flowers. When Mel opened the door my heart dropped and I tried to stop myself from shedding tears.
I was about to walk away when Chris yelled "Muth Fucka sing". So I grabbed Mel hands and singed to her. She started crying.
Carlos was dancing like a fool. While Chris was watching and judging. After I finish I kissed Mel and asked for forgiveness.
She took a while to say something but said yes. Everybody cheered as I was kissing and hugging her.
I was happy I got my family back.