Chapter 16(Time)

~Chapter 16~
Life been going good for me. I got my family back. Mel and I sex are getting better each day. I brought my team to the NBA finals. Angel and Dean is crawling.
Man everything was just going the way I wanted it to go.
Today Mel and I are out on a double date with Beyonce and Jay Z.
We sat there and listen to Bey brag the whole time about how Blue Ivy can do this and do this. I was getting aggravated so I said "If Blue Ivy can do all of the stuff you're naming, then why is she named after a color and plant.
That shutted her up so Mel and I left. As I was driving Mel started to un zip my shorts and pulled my dick out. I automatically went hard and she laughed. Silly girl.
She went down and started to suck my dick while I was driving. It felt so good, I had to pull over in a empty parking lot as she was sucking.
I laid my seat back and watched her. Man I was in paradise.
Mel pulled her dress up and slid her panties off. Damn I'm a lucky man. She sat on me and shoved my dick up in her.
I was enjoying this. She started to ride me as I lit a blunt and smoked. She was moaning out loud as I blowed smoke clouds.
She eventually took the blunt from me and smoked while riding me. Man I have such a bad ass wife.
She put the blunt out and traced my tattoos with her fingers. I ended up nutting in her. Again. Well like always. She laid on my chest while I looked out the window thinking about life.