Chapter 8 (Her Friends)

~Chapter 8~ [Dedicated to Melissa's friends *No Disrespect*]

I woke up and rolled over to see the time. 8:57 am. Man it's early and Melissa is still sleep from last night. The dick was so good it knocked her out. But anyways, I got up to notice once again I was covered in hickeys and scratches. I didn't mind it. So I got up and walked into the master's bathroom and took a long shower.

I didn't know how long I was in there but all I heard was loud ass females.
Fuck man not today!
I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and quickly rushed into the master bedroom.
Out of all days, why today. I swear I hated when Melissa's friends come over. Nothing but loud laughter filled the house. I threw on some sweatpants and a tee shirt and went downstairs.

I saw them. All sitting on my couch, eating my food, drinking my drinks, and watching my TV. Worst of all they're loud as fuck. I stared at them until Myah said something.
"You got a staring problem"
I looked away and replied "You guys are loud as fuck, my kids are probably still sleep".
They all started laughing louder than ever. All of them Diamond, Rachel, and of course Myah. I looked over at Mel who eyes was glued to the TV. Of course she was watching empire.

I went out the back door and sat by the pool on my phone. Finally quietness and peace. Everything was so peaceful until her friend brought their loud asses out here laughing.
Man fuck! Will I ever get peace and quiet. I sat there while they was talking about shirtless guys, and other stuff girls talk about. "Why the fuck you girls out here!?" I shouted. Diamond looked at me and flipped me off, while Rachel and Myah was continuing their conversation.

I had enough so I speed walked inside and went upstairs to Justyce and Jordyn room.
The girls was having a tea party so I joined them. Like always the moment was ruined when the three laughing musketeers walked up in.
Great now what.

I sat back and waited for them to be loud again, but instead they hugged the girls and told them they was leaving.
About fucking time!
After they left, I joined Mel in the movie room.
She had popcorn ready, so we cuddled, ate popcorn and watched finding carter.
Perfect way to start off a day after laughing musketeers.