Chapter 1 (The Night)

~Chapter 1~
It was Saturday, January 2nd 9:30pm. I just got home from work ready to drop dead sleep. As I unlocked the door and went inside, I was shocked how the house was so quiet. Usually our 4 children would be running around wide awake, but it's different tonight.
I locked the door and dragged my sleepiness body upstairs to the master bed room praying that my wife is asleep to. So I entered the room but froze in place. I stood there and thought to myself "Why is she still awake?".
I knew I had to say something because she was just staring at me in some black lace panties and bra. I walked up to her and said "Hey sweetie why are you up late?". She didn't say nothing but just smiling. I thought to myself how scary this was. But she finally stood up and went to kiss me. The kiss became aggressive, it was like our tongues was wrestling in each other mouth.
She stopped and looked down. I had a boner and I can tell she was excited because she slowly unzipped my pants and took my penis out. I was excited as fuck. We haven't had sex since our 3 month old twins Angel and Dean was born. She got down on her knees and rubbed my penis slowly. Boy when I tell you I felt like I was in heaven, that was how good it felt. She kissed the tip and slowly started to suck it.
As she was sucking my dick, I took out a blunt and lit it. Now before you judge, smoking before sex makes it better. So as I was smoking, she was sucking and jerking me off. I was feeling the mood now so I picked her up and threw her on our bed. I slowly kissed her neck and stomach while sliding her panties off. She was ready for me because she was soaking wet.
I kissed her vagina and started to spread it. She gripped my hair so I knew she was ready for what I had in store. I slowly let my tongue slide into her clit. Her legs was shaking so bad, I looked up twice to see if she was okay. I slid two fingers in her as she screamed fuck daddy out loud and just like that. That's how our night began.