Chapter 4 (The Break)

~Chapter 4~
It been officially 8 weeks sense Melissa and I had any type of sex. I blame Carlos for walking in on us because now it's like she got me on a sex break which I don't like at all.
I tried many times to fuck but she always give me a excuse. But maybe tonight that will change.
~Later that day 8:30 pm~
Okay so the kids are spending the night at Melissa friend Ashley house because well she's their god mother. So I prepared Mel a nice candle lit dinner and a warm bubble bathe. I started to laugh when she walked in the door, but she looked at me and said "Fuck you laughing for". Man her attitude is a killer but some of this act right will fix that. So I got up and said "Come to the table I got tonight planned for us".
So she sat and we ate, talked, and just laughed.
After we finish and the maid cleared the table I lead her upstairs to our bathroom and helped her undress. I thought to myself "damn she's getting thicker" ;) . I couldn't help myself so I pulled her toward me and kissed her. She wasn't feeling it so she pushed me out the bathroom and locked the door. Fuck!
I sat outside the bathroom for a hour but she didn't come out, so I said fuck it and went to our room. I laid there on my phone until she popped out of no where and jumped on me.
Was she high?
I started to say something but she started to aggressively kiss me. I didn't like when she decided to be in control so I flipped her over and got on top of her. She started to run her fingers through my hair as I was kissing her neck. As I was taking off her panties, she pushed me off her and said she wasn't in the mood.
Fuck man!
Like always she left me hanging again.
But this time I wanted the truth so I asked her "What's the main reason? And don't lie to me". She looked down at her feet first and said "I think I'm pregnant".
Oh shit.