Chapter 14 (Worst Nightmare)

~Chapter 14~
I was home now outside sitting in my car, Just scared out of my mind. What if she leaves me. What if she takes the kids. I would die. I needed to talk to her and make sure my story is right before I mess up. So I got out the car and went to the door. Hmm it sounded quiet inside so I unlocked the door and went in.
I was greeted by our 1 1/2 year old Jordyn. She ran and hugged me and said "Daddy me miss you". I smiled. Nothing means more to me than my babies and my beautiful wife but sadly I hope I still have a wife after I tell her.
I carried Jordyn with me to the living room to watch spongebob.
We watched two episodes until Mel came downstairs staring at me. Man I got scared. She looked over at Jordyn and said "Baby go upstairs mommy needs to talk to daddy".
Without saying anything Jordyn ran upstairs. Fuck I was getting scared. Did she know? I pray she didn't. Just not yet. She looked at me and asked "Where was you last night?".
Me: I went to see Chris
Mel: Why didn't you call
Me: My phone died baby
Mel: Hmm ok
We was cuddled up on the couch watching Power until Carlos came running in yelling at us to turn the TV to TMZ. So we did.
TMZ Reporter: "We got news from a inside source that singer Jhene Aiko hooked up with The LA Lakers point guard Jay Arroyo. Pictures of the two is posted online from Chris Brown party".
I looked at Mel but she slapped me with tears in her eyes and told me to get out. I got on my knees and begged and pleaded for Mel to forgive me but she didn't give a fuck. I saw the tears in her eyes but I wasn't going no where so I gave her a long hug while she cried in my arms.
I told her everything from smoking with Tyga to Doing shots with Chris to Blacking out and finally waking up in bed with Jhene. Mel didn't say nothing all she did was cried which broken my heart. "I didn't mean for none of this to happen baby and I'm so sorry". She finally looked up at me and stared in my eyes. Gosh I loved her brown eyes. But all she did was stare in my eyes. After a minute of staring she walked upstairs.
Typical Jay.