Chapter 7 (Space)

~Chapter 7~
Things between Melissa and I are going bad. She been in a bad mood since the whole bathroom accident at the doctor's office. I hope she don't let this ruin our relationship because like always this homie needed to fuck.
The house was quiet today. Way to quiet. Angel and Dean was asleep. Justyce and Jordyn was watching finding nemo in the movie room, while Melissa and I was laying on the couch watching Kick ass 2. I noticed how she was rubbing around my joggers. So I thought to my self one word SEX!!!!. I could tell she was feeling it to because she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to our room. We quickly closed the door, took off each other clothes and got to business
[Warning the content being describe is rated M for mature so don't get to horny reading this fam]
My tongue was just massaging her clit, while she was moaning the whole time. Damn she tasted so good. I tasted nothing but her juice which was paradise in the making. I slid two fingers in her while I was licking her special juice away. She started to pull my hair signaling that she wanted me inside her. I wanted to tease her but she was sweating giving me that If you don't do it look. So I went in her as she screamed my name loudly. I pushed myself deep into her going as deep as I could and faster each stroke. She moaned for me to go harder so I obeyed her command. I was sweating so much and her nails was treating my back like a scratching board but I didn't mind at all. I took my dick out and turned her over. Time to hit it doggy style. Her favorite position. So I slowly slid in and out of her as she moaned softly. Her legs was shaking badly so I waited a minute to let her relax because we was about to make our own version of 50 shades of gray. She arched her back for me so finally I slid in again and went to work like I done won a million bucks. All you could hear was moaning, screaming, and the bed board banging against the wall. Her walls was tightening up so I knew she was about to cum again at any minute but I didn't care. I was ramming her fast and hard. Pulling her hair. Smacking her ass. I was giving her 50 shades of Jay. She was moaning and screaming again but this time the maid knocked on the door. Mel yelled at her to go away and begged me to stop. So I got out of her and laid back as she sucked the soul out of my dick. I wanted to light a blunt but she said no and sat on me pushing my dick inside of her. She started riding me like she owned a horse in the rodeo. She was going fast, slow, grinding, everything. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her while she was grinding. I whispered in her ear "I love you oh so much". She smiled and said "I love you to". After a few minutes we both cummed. After that we laid back in bed cuddling and smoking.
Man what a day this way.