•°• SIX : Coffee in the morning •°•

9:51 am

'Why am i so boring' i said to myself, laying in bed with a bundle of thoughts. i could tell that today was just going to be a normal routine.

I got out of bed and slouched my way to my closet and quickly changed into shorts,               a t-shirt, and a pair of White Converse. My phone started ringing but I didn't know where it was. I looked under my pillow and there it was. I took it and answered the phone.

' Allycat '

Ally: Y/N

"Yes Ally??"

Ally: I'm at the coffee shop and I just wanted to call to see if wanted to tag along with me.

"Yeah sure, I really have nothing to do honestly."

Ally: great I'll see you there!!

After the conversation I went downstairs and left out the front door.

—————

I saw Ally in my eyesight while I was walking into the coffee shop. "Ally!?!" I yelled out quietly. Ally jerked her head up and quickly smiled. Not just a regular smile it was a genuine smile, and that's what I really like about Ally.

I walked over to the booth where Ally sat at and took a seat in front of her.

"I never knew you woke up this early Y/N." Ally said.
"Same with you." I giggled.

"Hello ladies, What can I help you guys with??" The waitress asked.

"Can I get 2 coffees, please??" I asked, while Ally looked at me strangely.

'What' I mouthed.
( I mean it was for the both of us )

She just shook her head.

"I'll will be right back with your orders."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Ally's pov)
A couple of minutes later, Y/N and I were drinking our coffees. I couldn't help but notice that my close friend, Camila walked in and made eye contact with me. I directed her to come over where Y/N and I were, as she got closer I could see a big smile on her face. 

"Miss. Hernandez, how are— who's this??" She said sweetly.
"You haven't met my good friend yet??" I questioned.

Y/N turned her attention to Camila instead of her phone.

"No I haven't actually."
"Well this is the lovely Y/N Y/L/N." I introduced, scooting over for Camila to sit.

"Lovely to be in your presence Y/N." Camila giggled, while Y/N blushed playing with fingers and sipped some of her coffee, giving me slight glare.

" I'm Camila, Camila Cabello." She said, fixing her shirt and looking deeply into Y/N's eyes, smirking in the process.

"Nice to meet you." Y/N said.

Camila is that type of person who will most likely be by your side at times and disappear too. She might be 19, but everybody is pretty clear that she knows what she's doing. Same as Y/N, so I'm pretty sure that Camila and Y/N are going to get along just fine.

———— ———— ———— ———— ———— ———

Sorry for not updating like I should (school is stressful af). This was a weak comeback and I am srry for that. the next chapter will be better.

(P.S : THX GUYS FOR THE 1K READS)