•°• ONE : Perspectives •°•

– Y/N –

"How did you even meet her Y/N??" Ally asked. Ally is the most purest person I've ever met since I moved into the city. I wouldn't say that she's the mom of the group but I had to pick between Dinah or Ally..I'd choose ally.

I smiled at the basic question, and shook my head lightly. "Basically I went to the park..Saw her crying. Talked to her for a little bit, and we exchanged numbers." Ally turned to face me and she seemed like she was concerned about something." It's nothing big to worry about."

"What are you guys talking about?" Dinah appeared out of nowhere asking. Dinah on the other hand is very wild and she brings the fun out of me, and that's what I love most about her. She's never afraid to be different or do different, she is very underrated, and she's always there when I need her (Vice versa)

"We're just talking about Y/N's new friend." Ally blurted."Which is??" Dinah asked "Lauren but she never told me her last name." I said.
"Describe her to me." Dinah said. Is she trying to be a detective or something right now?

"ALRIGHT " I whined. "She has dark hair, green eyes that really stand out, she also has a small nose piercing that you can see only up close and yeah" I said not wanting to get in more detail about Lauren.

"Her name is Lauren Jauregui and I just so happen to know her really well." Dinah said. "what's so exciting about it??"
"Oh Nothing" I looked up to see Dinah texting really fast and knowing Dinah, she is up to something..I can't say that I'm surprised.

—— —— ——

× Lauren ×

"How?" Normani asked.

"What?" I said

"How did you get her phone number??" I can just feel Normani eyeing me down as I was on my phone and I was about to answer but she cut me off before I could say anything.

"How did you meet her??" She asked again.

"One, she had to leave so I asked for her phone number. Two, when I was at the park she saw me and asked if I was alright and it just went on from there until she had to leave." I told as
Normani blankly stared at me.

"What are you jea—" My phone then cuts me off by it's vibration. I picked it up quickly thinking that it was Y/N but it was....

DinahDime :  decline  |  answer

Of course I answered because It's Dinah Jane, it would be a death wish if you didn't answer.

"Yes Dinah"
"Hay Lolo. I was just thinking,"
"About??"

"About a couple of friends and I coming over to your house just for a few hours or so..."

" Sure I have no problem with the idea, but how many friends are you bringing??"

"Only two that's all."

"Fine by me."

"See you tomorrow, around two-ish."

"What the fuck is Two-ish??"

"You know what. Bye."

"Love YOU Dinah."

With that we both hung up.

" Who was it?? " Normani asked."It was Dinah. Dinah Jane." "And she called Because she wants to come over with a couple of friends for a few hours tomorrow, I don't know." I said, walking away before she asked me anything else.

—————————————

I find that picture of Lauren so beautiful. Sorry for the late update. I should really update more,because I'm on Christmas break right now. Be prepared for more updates though.