•°• THREE : Christmas exchange •°•

{ Happy birthday Jesus ((: }
{ Christmas special }
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

–Y/N–

I haven't opened my presents until some of my family and friends came over. It's not weird for me but it's tempting at times. It was around the time that we were exchanging gifts and I was just thinking about two people at the moment : Lauren & Alex.

Both were here, so it was kind of awkward for me. Every time I looked over at Alex he was on his phone and smiling at it. I didn't want to be that type of girlfriend that's always clingy and ask what he's doing all the time, so I let the phone situation go.

"Alex!!" His head bolts up. I never knew that it was that hard to get a guys attention like, why are some so hardheaded?

"Here." I tossed a present at him.
"What's this??"
"Open it already." I said nonchalantly. It was a fucking gift card.

"A gift card ?" He asked.
"Yeah. Has 30 dollars on it. I can take it back if you don't want it." I said. My gift was shitty just like my relationship

"What did you get me??"

Silence and embarrassment took over the room.

"That's so fucking pathetic." Lauren said quietly but yet everyone could hear her.

"What was that??" Alex said, taken back by Lauren's choice of words.

"I was pretty clear on what I said, so I'm sure you heard me Alex." She calmly replied.

"You're a joke." He said rudely.

"You know what the joke is? The joke is that you do not put any effort into your relationship as much as Y/N."

She was not wrong.

"It's fine, Lauren." I whispered.

"How about we open more gifts?" Dinah said, attempting to make everything more comfortable.

Alex got up and went into the kitchen to get more drinks.
But he left his phone.

I went over there to see "what time it was".

But his notification was blowing up :

Riley
" babe "
Jess
"where are you?? "
Rose
"Come over again. I had fun with you the last time Alex."

I wasn't bound to cry and words couldn't describe how I felt in that moment either. I cared so much about him and this is what he does to me..He Cheat and Hurts me, now that I think of it, he walked over me this whole time.

-----------------

Everyone left except Lauren and Dinah.

"Are you sure that you want to do this alone, Y/N?" Dinah asked.

"I'll get past by handling this on my own, its my only way of getting closure."
—————————

I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I forgot srry about that.