•°• FIVE : Surrounded & safe •°•

( New years special )

--------------------------------------------

It's new year's eve and Dinah put together an Idea.
The Idea of a new year's eve party

I never really liked parties
But I wanted to make a change for myself.
                    Plus It's at our house, so I had to
( Not really ).
——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——- ———

°The Party°

There were more people than I expected to come to the party. The whole space of the house was packed with many people I didn't even know of, which meant that I had the ability to meet and talk to new people. I stayed against the wall, watching everyone else talk and dance amongst themselves. I got up after a while and searched for people to talk with to pass time.

I kept my circle small and talked to Normani, Dinah, and Lauren. I was more attached to Lauren the time being, getting to know each other more.

"I'm gonna get a drink."
"Stay where I can see you!" She giggled.
"Yes ma'am." I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

We had nothing in our fridge, but alcohol... I just wanted a soda.
"Need some helppp?"
I tuned out the voice until they aggressively banged on the fridge door. I rolled my eyes and got up to tell that I needed no help from them. Only to see that it was Alex looking sloppily drunk by the counter.

My mind started to drift off, wondering who let him in or how he even knew about this party. After a moment of me possibly staring at him, I snapped back to what was going on.

"What are you doing here?"
He came closer to me, so close that our noses almost touched. I attempted to back away from his grip but he only pulled me in closer.

"What do you want??" I said coldly.
"You." He said. I could smell alcohol from his mouth and the actions taken by his drunken ways weren't going well.

"I miss your beautifully shaped ass on my lap and our bodies moving in unison as you moan my name, Y/N I need you back with me and I ca—"

"Get off of me!" I yelled out, hoping that someone would hear me. There were a few people in the same area as us but they were just past out drunks that were no use to help me.

"Calm down, babygirl."
"Fuck you!!" I said, attempting again to get out of his grip. As I was yelling, he put me on the countertop and I continuously kicked him, looking up at him to see that it didn't affect him at all.

"Y/N!" The attention was now focused on Dinah and Lauren as they entered the room. The two both rushed towards me within seconds of eye contact. Dinah yanked Alex off of me and Lauren helped me off the countertop.

"Thank you guys." I cried out, hugging them.

Dinah kicked out Alex with no trouble at all. As I watched, I had no care towards him at all, only if it didn't interfere with me or my well being.

"Are you okay??" Dinah asked, returning back to the kitchen and moving parts of my hair out of my face.
"Yeah she's fine after what just happened." Lauren said sarcastically.

Like I said "I never really liked parties".

—————— —————— ————— ————— ————— ——————

Sorry for the late update

I'm going to be more active and I promise!!!
Hope you guys liked this chapter and if you didn't I am sorry.