{prologue}

Lauren recently got home from eating out with some close friends of hers and what she didn't expect really hit her when she got there.

----------

When Lauren came home, she heard a weird thud coming from upstairs, only knowing that her girlfriend Callie was the only one living there with her, but Callie said "I'm going to my mother's house. It's a family emergency," and of course Lauren would believe her, because there's no reason to lie about an emergency.

Lauren went upstairs and the closer she went to her shared room she could hear slight moans that sounded very familiar. Lauren knew what was about to happen at the time, so she bust open the door to see her girlfriend and some random guy having sex on her bed,
but they immediately stopped when they saw Lauren.

"Lauren, listen to me. I just felt lonely In this big house, and y-you never really paid attention to me as much." What cheaters always do after they get caught, they cry. "Are you serious, I left for three fucking hours Callie!" Sooner or later Lauren blacked out, only thing she heard was her ex-girlfriend begging her to stop beating the shit out of the guy she just rode on.

Lauren used to be this way in past and she promised that she would never go back to the way she used to be, but promises are sometimes mean't to be broken.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Y/N was completely happy with her boyfriend ALEX, they were inseparable compared to others. She was very positive about her relationship and they never really had any problems while dating since they started, which was two years ago.

-----------

Y/N just left from a friend's house and now walking past the park, still walking she could hear someone silently sobbing, like any other nosy person, Y/N looked over to see who was crying, and it was a girl with dark hair. You just couldn't see the rest of her face because her head was down.

"Are you okay?" Y/N asked, while the girl quickly wiped her face and said, "everything is fine?" "If you were fine, then why are you crying?" Y/N got the chance to get a good look at the Teary eyed girl. She had the most glistening green eyes, to Y/N her lips looked so plump and soft, and her face structure was everything.

The girl looked at the bright moon shining down on them, while Y/N was confused to either introduce herself or sit in awkward silence.

"I'm Y/N" she smiled. "I'm Lauren". Y/N was relieved by knowing the name of this specific beautiful face. Sadly, Y/N's thoughts were interrupted by her phone that read ALEX.
Y/N got up and told Lauren she would be right back.
"hey Alex "
"WHERE ARE YOU Y/N??"
"calm down, I'm completely fine and safe."
"You said that you would get home earlier, I don't care where you are right now just-"

Y/N cut him off by hanging up.

"Is everything alright with you?" Lauren said, walking towards Y/N.
"Yeah I'm fine, but I have to go" Y/N said. "Well can I get your number to stay in touch" "sure" she smiled and exchanged numbers. "I'll text you when I get home." Lauren said as she walked off. Y/N just smiled to herself and went home.

-----

Thx for reading I'm going to update hopefully anytime that I have and I hope that you guys like this book ;)))

*I changed it to Alex*