5. I just need someone

hey guys! this chapters going to be a little long so hang in there! Also there's a little bit of descriptive kissing, so yeah enjoy.

~kylie

---------------

"Why'd you lock the door?" I ask Josh suspiciously. He had taken me directly to his room and locked the door behind him, which is more than a little suspicious.

"So we're not interrupted." Josh says, moving towards me. I take a step away and set my things down on the floor. Still in my cheer uniform, which is a skin tight shirt that says 'cheerleader' on the front and 'captain' on the back and some really small black shorts, i walk to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Josh asks, blocking my path.

"To change, I'm not staying in my cheer outfit." I reply simply and try to side step him but, again, he cuts me off.

"No that's perfect." He said, eyeing me up and down.

"No, it's not. I'm going to change." I say and push him aside. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.  I reach into my cheer bag and pull out an extra outfit my mom packed for me. Crap. Short shorts and a lacy white shirt. Wow, mom, wow. Of all the days. I change quickly and eye myself in the mirror, silently cursing my mother for choosing this day to pack me my summer outfit.

I walk out of the bathroom and as soon as I'm out in the open Josh wolf whistles at me. I glare at him, silently telling him to shut up.

"If I had known my mom had packed this, I would have brought a jacket." I explain, still glaring at Josh.

"Well, let's get to it." Josh walks toward me and presses me up against a wall.

"Nope." I slip out of his grasp and toss him his keys. "Let's get dinner."

"It's 5:30!" Josh says in a duh voice.

"I know. Now let's go."

-------------

"Josh! My eye's are up here!" I whisper-yell, pulling my shirt up.

"Yeah, but-"

"No! Eat you're stupid burger." I scold.

"What did this burger ever do to you?" Josh asks.

I glare at him then turn my head away from the pathetic loser. My eyes scan the crowd and land on two brunettes, standing together right outside restaurant. They talk and laugh. Then the girl turns and I see her face. Katie.
Then the other brunette must be...the boy turns around and I see the face of my best friend. Tim...

Tim and Katie continue to laugh until Tim suddenly stops. Then Katie, she appears to be concerned. Tim smiles and....I gasp. He just kissed her. I'm going to be sick.

"Let's go." I say, standing suddenly. Josh had just finished his burger so he threw down 50 bucks and we left. I run past Tim and Katie, not looking back to see if they noticed me or not. I slip into the passengers side of Josh's car and close the door, finally plucking up the courage to see if they had noticed. I look out the window and see Josh talking to Tim. Of course. Tim looks mad and Josh laughs and points to his car. To me. Tim turns and his face turns to shock. I turn away.

The car door closes. I jump in my seat.

"Easy, there." Josh chuckles.

"Drive." I say, another tear escaping my eyes.

"Okay." Josh says and drives us away. 20 minutes later we pull into his driveway and I am immediately out of the car and to the door. "You're okay, right?" Josh asks. I don't know what I would have said, but right then I burst in to tears. Josh held me as I cried, dragging me to his room and locking the door behind us like last time.

"It's okay. I'll make it better." Josh said, half sympathetic, half mischievous. I try to look up into his eyes, attempting to read him, but he crashes his lips onto mine. Had I been in my right mind I would have pulled away, but right then, all I was thinking was: Feel something other than this pain.

I kissed him back. Again, I don't know why. My body kind of went into to autopilot. My arms went around his neck, my lips moved with his. I knew I shouldn't have been doing it. But it felt so good. Josh picked me up and laid me down on the bed, then, after a moment, falling on top of me and continuing to kiss me. I swung my legs around to straddle him, again, you must understand I was in so much pain that I just needed to feel wanted. Josh separated our lips and for a minute I thought it was over, but then I felt his lips on my jaw and realized what was happening. He was moving lower and lower down my neck, kissing every spot and leaving a lingering feeling. He got to my shoulder and started kissing down my chest until he was kissing my boobs essentially. We both froze. He lifted his head and I saw his infamous smirk. He started again on my neck, kissing hungrily, then reconnected our lips and stuck his tongue, uninvited, into my mouth. I battled his tongue with my own, trying to do something, to get away from the pain. This was working.

I kissed him hard and hungrily, then pulled away, turning my head away from his.

"I just need someone." I whispered. Tears rolling down my cheeks.