School sometimes really does suck

I knnow the photo isn't selena gomez but i like her better and i don't know her name.

I was so anxious. The type of anxious that made me unfocused throughout the entirr day. It was funny because I finished all my work and aced everything. my mind was so lost that I almost ran into a closed door. On the opposite side of that door were all my friends and next class.

"You seem different. what's up?" Danni questioned eyeing me with curiosity.

"Nothing." I replied a little too quickly

"Liar liar pants on fire." Elliot sang

"Ells I swear if you tell Alejandro I will kill you."

"Why does Alejandro need to know"

"Exactly he doesn't." I snapped. Unconsciously I rubbed my elbows remembering hpw he shook me and held me. how we stared into each other's eyes. As if nobody was there. What I wpuld do to have that moment again. Hell! I can't be thinking of him like that. Pulling me out of my weird thoughts, Danni grabbed my elbow and saw me wince in pain.

"What the fuck did he do to you?"

"Nothing serious. I woulda kicked his ass if he did." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I ought to...whatever. If he ever fucking hurts you you tell me and ill teach him a lesson." she winked at me.

"Fine. Just don't tell him." I spoke as the bell rang. As I was walkimg to my nect class I noticed some girls gawking at some new kid in the principal's office. Girls can be so stupid sometimes. Dating people for their looks is what society makes us out to be. Personally I love personality. its why my friends and I love each other so much. Even if society doesn't think much of it nowadays. I made my way to Mr.Becker's class,again, just in time for the bell. The guy himself was a fatass. If you put him next to his wife you would think that he was pregnant instead of his wife. I took my assigned seat in the back of class.

"Today," he announced." we have a new student and he will sit right beside Lyra."

Great. I thought. HELP!! What if he was some creeper who followed me and always tryna make a move on me. Then I noticed those familiar aqua eyes and dark chocolate brown hair. The shirt he wore outline his masculint body. I spotted a dimple as he smirked at me. This wasn't just any creeper. Alejandro. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello Lyra." the way he spoke my name sent my skin on edge. "my nane is Alejandro of course and I am from Italia. You all know my brethren Elliot. that is all" of course every slut tried ro het his attention. popping their boobs higher and shit but his eyes remained on me. thay made me more mad. he took his seat next to me and paased me a note.

ALEJANDRO: I HEARD WHAT YOU TOLD ELLIOT. WHY?? 

Lyra: you told me not to trust anyone plus I think he deserves to know that you hurt me. Are you following me? 

ALEJANDRO : YOU WISH BABE I JUST NEEDED TO GET OUT. 

Lyra:watever 

ALEJANDRO: YOU'RE SO SEXY WHEN YOUR MAD 

I blushed and apparently he saw because he smirked. which got me even more upset.

Lyra: remind me to puke later.

Riiiinnnngggg!!! Hell had just begun 

As I went to throw the note away he grabbed me and spun me around so that we were face to face. he leaned into my face. I could smell the mint on his breath. he pulled my hair out of my face. I closed my eyes. he. kissed my cheek and my eyes sprung open as heat embraced my face. He gave me his all famous smirk and said,

" That's what I thought."

"Shit" I muttered. he walked away. I had found out that almost every girl kissed the floor that he walke d upon. he had every class with me and followed me everywhere. Every chick glared at me but I alwaus did my famous move.

I turned,smiled, and flicked them off.

~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~*******

HEY SUGARCAKES I MISSED YPU. 

now lemme wrap u in my arms and cuddle you!!!!!

my next chapter!!!!!! btw I am thinlin of makin a sequel because I always write it down and I have it donw kinda (still editing) but the end has a kickoff you get to meet a bad person or maybe he is good??? who knows but me!!!!!

also I am thinkin of uploading another story called The Last Straw. if you wanna know lemme know!!

I am very grateful for all my fans because I have been through so much these past weeks amd y'all keep me going.

I ♥ u!!!!!

Go Yankees!!!!

VOTE

cOmmeNt

Fan!!!!

0.0 please!!!

untill then, 

Rain ♥♥♪♪★★