Some Power

Ramithean-----> (i freaking love RDJ so don't hate)

As lunch came everyone filed in and took their seat. Today was Baked Ziti and french fries day. I loved it. What can I say? I am a secret fatass. Nobody touches my food. Danni tried sharing a chocolate fudge brownie sundae and I ended up stealing it from her and running away. My tummy couldn't fight the grumbly monster inside.

I took my seat at the 'spot'. Which was simply an easier way of saying under the tree outside where we sat since Freshman year. Fortunately, all my peepscicles were already there. Unfortunately, so was Alejandro.

"What do you want bro?" Elliot asked

Alejandro grabbed my hand and answered,"Nothing."

Danni bounced herself next to me. 

"So what are you gonna go do with Aimee."

"Excuse me but I actually have to go see her right now. Next time stay out of my brain."

"Don't leave it open haha loves you too!!"

When I walked away from the table I exhaled my breath I couldn't believe that Alejandro was holding my hand. The thing is I didn't want him to let go of me. His hand fit perfectly into mine. As if we were a completed puzzle piece. Just as that thought finished a shadow crossed some lockers. Ready to attack, I turned and faced Alejandro.

"Go back and sit Alejandro." He refused to listen to me. We hadn't even left the lunch area yet.

"Naaaa I'll follow you babe." he went to grab for my hand again and it took me a lot of strength to pull away before he touched it. He looked like it hurt him for me to pull away but he recovered quickly.

"Where I am going is somewhere you can't come with me. Now lease take your seat." Rubbing my earlobes is my calming mechanism but it didn't seem to want to work t today.

"Nope." He spoke popping the p. Being nice was not working at all. Why did he have to be so damn difficult?! with a force like no other I told him to sit. It wouldn't have shocked me except for the fact that everybody else sat as well. even The people serving lunch sat down. It felt as if everyone was whispering about me but I focused on Alejandro's sly smile. Something was up. So I decided to try this new found power.

"Do not come with me." His smile got wider and then he did the most retarded thing ever. He blew a kiss to me. All the girls that were gawking at him glared at me. I took him kiss smiled and stomped on it.

"very well but you will want me later." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

But he was right. I do want him. So Damn Bad.

someone tapped y shoulder

shewas wearing black gym shorts and a grey tee-shirt. I'm assuming that she came from Health, Observation and Physical Education class also known as H.O.P.E. She pulled me away from the spot.

Time to get some answers.

HEY GUYS its me

Well I am going to make this quick because I am sick

I LOVE YOU ALL I promise!!

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN

Rain