Alejandro

Alejandro ------>

After school Elliot gave me that look. The one where he knows I did something wrong.

"What did I do?" I spoke innocently. 

He threw his hands off his hips.

"Lyra, yelling at people does not solve anything."

"No but it sure does help." I backfired at him. He gave me his infamous are you kidding look.  

"Don't you think I'm tryna stay chill. If I wasn't her nose would be purple and there would be teeth missing." I pouted.

"I know you are trying just maybe not so...what is the word...you." Elliot smiled and I punched his shoulder.

"Thanks for the advice Einstein." I laughed

"Ladies amd Gentlemen we have calmed the beast within!! See you later lioness!!" He ran away before I could throw him another punch.

I took my bike and went home. My mom wasn't there when I got home. I never asked where she was going. I was too creeped out just to think of answers. Turning on the shower, my hands worked their magic making my hair smell like apples. Not caring what I wore I put on a white sweater and ripped jeans. Then I smirked and switched my white sweater for a turquoise sweater. I mean what kind of person wears white to a club. Elliot honked and we headed off to PITCH BLACK.  

After we got to the place, a booming voice asked," What's your name?" I noticed that the man was bald,big and had on black sunglasses in the dead of night. He had a tan Hawaiian kinda look. In fact he looked like Dwayne Johnson.  

Elliot punched the man's arm which must've hurt.Those things were huge!!

"Don't try to act all tough Dave."

"You're right. I wouldn't want to scare your beautiful friend here." He said eyeing me as if there were any chemistry between us. In your dreams, old man. He lifted the red rope and let us in.

PITCH BLACK had two entrances. One for humans and the other for, well, vampires. If the club would mix and vampires got drunk we could not only have our secret shown but there'd be a nasty bloodshed. The place hummed with music and the bass blared. It was so loud the bass's vibrations could be felt on your feet. People were grinding together and getting it on in a very...sexual way. Elliot walked us over to the bar and ordered two drinks. Alcohol doesn't work in our fast metabolism, but too much human blood and well there's your drunk vampire. After our drinks arrived,Elliot left me to dance with some fake red haired bimbo.

"Hello there. Are you here with Elliot??" I turned around to face a man with perfect aquamarine blue eyes and brown hair looking directly at me. This man was mouth watering and his sexy voice sent my belly doing flips.

"Hello Alejandro." Elliot spoke. I hadn't even notice him walk over here.

The man named Alejandro took my hand and kissed it softly. Although I wanted this man, he was still a stranger and I respect myself too much to be fooled by common courtesy. I pulled.my hand away.

"Can I slap him now. Elliot?" I asked. My hand twitched at my side.

"Lyra,don't. "

"Wow never thought you had it in you to get the feisty ones Elliot." Alejandro started to check me out.

"Who are you?"

Alejandro looked suprised but replied,"I'm Elliot's brother. I assume he never mentioned me. I used to live in Italy."

"You never told me you had a brother." I looked at Elliot a little disappointed.

"You never asked." He chuckled. Then out of blue the girl Elliot was with pulled him to dance with her. Reluctantly, he did go to get his groove on. Sliding through people I made my way to the dance floor. I felt firm hand hold my hips closer to themself. Shaking my butt to Tu si quieres Tu no quieres the remix. This person kissed my neck softly. My only turn on spot and this stranger knew in an instant. I turned and saw the same aquamarine eyes fron earlier.We both stared into each others eyes. I was still locked in his arousing embrace. It just felt like the whole word stopped. He pulled me close and his lips met mine. I melted into the melody of his song. He dragg me towards the table and I straddle his lap and in an instant he had a tent in his pants. I smiled against his lips. He pushed his hands into my shirt and slipped his hands under my bra strap. A sudden realization dawned on me and I got off him and ran outside. I knew I made a mistake. The man was a complete stranger. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to burst out of my chest. Most of me wanted to explore every single part of him. My more logical side told me to go home. Alejandro came outside and grabbed my elbow as I was turning around.

"I think you want me." He smirked.

"No I was observing how quickly a man would react to a female dancing by herself." He pulled me closet and wrapped his arms around my waist. Looking into my eyes, the electricity sparked. I tried to pull away but he brought me closer and kissed me. He was full of passion unlike the other one that was full of need. It took some time but I pushed him away and slapped him. Shockingly, he smiled.

"Took you some time to pull away." He laughed rubbing his cheek. I started to walk away when he spoke up.

"I can at least drive you home. Please?" After a debating me I followed him to his truck. When I got into his truck, there was stuff in the passenger seat so I had to sit right next to him in the middle. He had one hand on the stering wheel and the other brushed against my thigh.

*Danni* I thought

*Yea* she answered

*Do me a favor and read this man's thoughts*

*Okay one second* she replied. 

After a couple seconds she returned. *He's wondering why he likes you so much. He's confused. He knows I'm there. Dammit he shut me out. He's fine. Good one Lyra I'd tap that too*

I laughed and shut her out and the car halted.

"Bye Lyra." I wanted kiss those perfect lips of his but waved goodbye. He rolled down his window after I got out and I walked over to it and leaned in.

"Yes?"

"What? No goodbye kiss??" He smirked.

I leaned in closer and kissed hus cheek. "Goodbye Alejandro." I giggled and went to my door. I heard him call me a tease.

I got inside and was furious that my mom wasn't home. Again. Something is wrong with that woman! Why is she always gone? I took out some red velvet ice cream and took a couple bites. I don't understand. She could be dating. EWW!! When is she going to figure out how old she is. She's probably out having sex. Eww! Mini-barf. I need to seriously stop thinking. I went to my big comfy bed. I was exhausted. New girl, mom-drama, Alejandro equals a very tired me.Before sleep engulfed me to dreamland my last thoughts were of him and his gorgeous aqua eyes.

*****~~~FINALLY!!! I KNOW RIGHT I actually wrote it!!!! Thank you for waiting for such a bootyhurt me!! But I did it. Every one deserves some chocolate brownies.

And tell me what you think!!

Don't be afraid I'll be here. °↓

★★★★★Vote Comment maybe even Fan me!!!!! ♥ ★★★★★★

Untill then my lovelies :D

~~~Me~~~♥