I have a flawless plan for Nira plotted out in my head, but I'm sure the other councilmen have schemes for themselves. Everyone in The First Order has different opinions on her. Right now she's just being held captive and barely tended to, but some people think that should change immediately. Some people think it should remain this way.

Only the councilmen and generals have permission to watch over Nira. We have two lowerclass workers watching her full-time, taking shifts to sleep and eat. They are to alert us if anything goes wrong.

***
Day 5 after Nira's kidnapping

Today I woke early on purpose and told Nira's watchmen to take a break. Ever since I felt that warming sensation from Nira and she attracted me to her, I've had the unhealthiest infatuation with her. I've craved things from her I've never craved from anyone before.

No one has ever made me felt like that. When I first felt the warming spread to my fingers and toes, I felt so strangely serene. When I get closer to her, she calms me down. My pulse almost slowed a second when I touched her on the first day of her kidnapping in her cell.

I would've loved to have my hands on her all night just to experience that warmth and comfort, but I couldn't. I had other duties I needed to get done and I am a responsible leader in The First Order.

The warming sensation isn't the only enticing thing about her. I've never thought any girl or woman was remotely attractive, but I see Nira, and I see exhilarating beauty. Her perfect lips and enchanting eyes just draw me to her. Her body has the perfect curves.

My heart doesn't melt and I don't get nervous or wishy-washy because of her. I am much more powerful than that. But I do enjoy observing her abundance of physical attractiveness.

I feel addicted to Nira because of her warming sensation. It is the purest and most wonderful thing I'd ever experienced. I feel seduced by her mere image. But do I love or like Nira? No.

Anyways, so I let the watchmen go off guard. I desired to watch her wake up.

I turned on the lights in her cell to a very low level and turned the videotape's brightness up all the way so I could depict her.

In her sleep, she had a look of despair placed upon her delicate features. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were parted and frowning.

I watched her toss and turn in her sleep, and I turned up the volume so I could hear her, too. What I heard and saw next made me regret ever choosing to watch Nira in her slumber. It gave me negatively charged thoughts all day.

"No, no, don't. Don't. Don't." She talked in her sleep. She sounded urgent.

The moving around uncomfortably and grasping at the sheets and despaired looks continued on for several minutes. I watched. I felt worried that I was the cause of whatever nightmare she was experiencing.

Her talking grew louder. "No, no! No! No!"

She sat straight up. Her hands flew to her hair and began pulling at it. She breathes heavily. Nira had woken up. She began weeping, and collapsed back onto her bed, spread eagle. I watched, sympathizing for her as the crying continued for another twenty minutes and then evolved into sniffling. She sat up against the wall and tucked her knees into her chest just like she had the first day I talked to her in the cell. I felt the need to go to her, to touch her. I wanted to comfort her. I was selfish because I partly wanted to comfort her so I could feel the warmth that I craved so dearly. It's been four days since I felt it at last and I already felt like I was desperate for it again. The want to touch her and caress her was so strong. Maybe if I only went for a little bit-

No. I shot out of my chair. I had to get away from that screen. My temptations to go to her cell and touch Nira were almost uncontrollably strong. I had already been intensely fighting the red-hot alluring feeling while watching her sleep. I knew if I watched her much longer my willpower would cease and I would go see her.

I awoke one of the watchmen. "Get up. You're back on duty." I ordered. He grumbled something unintelligible, stood up, and walked back to the seat and screen, scratching his head. I glared at his back.

Deep inside me, I felt an emotion telling me I didn't like him, this random guard, watching over Nira. I reached into his mind. He tensed up for a moment because he'd never experienced such a sensation before. I saw in his disgusting mind how he watched Nira and how he lusted after her. I retracted from his mind. I couldn't stand knowing he was excited to be on duty and I couldn't bear what he dreamt of with Nira.

I felt something I had never felt before (I've experienced this several times in the few days I've known Nira). It boiled deep inside of me and reared upwards, sending me into a wild rage. The boiling hot fire flew into my mind so rapidly and took over me completely. I didn't have any discipline over myself. I blindly drew my lightsaber and strode over to the abominable guard. I brought my arms down again and again. His screams were my satisfaction. His blood soothed my white hot fury.

I looked down, panting heavily, and saw he was dead. I had ripped through him, and I was glad.

So that's what jealousy is, I thought with wonder. Hm.

Using The Force, I summoned a cleaner to come pick up after my rage.

I walked away carelessly out the door. I had other things to be doing than looking at the sorry remains of an abhorred pervert.

I remorse fully got ultra busy over the next few days. I didn't get a chance to watch Nira again until the day before the council session.

_____

Author's Note

So I got to write another chapter before school, this one from an interesting perspective: Kylo Ren! I hope you all liked it because the next chapter or two will be from his perspective as well. This is the last one I'm publishing today and I'm glad I got my story up and going.

Please take the few seconds to vote or leave a constructively criticizing comment for me so I know you're enjoying it!

If you're really enjoying it tell your friends about it ;)

Okay, bye! :)