::quattro::

Orion

.

.

"Your appointment is scheduled for one week from today. Now, you need to book a flight to New York City. Make sure to book it tonight, Orion."

I nodded, "Alright, are you going with me? I do not wanna go alone."

Monica gasped and looked at me, excitement apparent in her eyes, "This is so great!"

I furrowed my brows, "What?"

She got up and clapped her hands, "You and Michael! This is the perfect opportunity for you guys to bond. A trip together is brilliant."

Michael cleared his throat, "Uh, Mon? Yeah, I'd rather drink piss than sit on a plane with her for two hours."

"I'd jump off the plane after the first twenty minutes," I admitted and she glared at us.

"Mike, you will get on that plane, or you can forget about sex for the next month."

He huffed and crossed his arms, "You've got me there."

I sighed and laid back on her bed, "I guess it's better than traveling alone."

She grinned, "Great! I'll book the flight for you!"

With that, she sauntered off to her computer and left us in her room.

"Maybe this won't be that bad," I said and nudged his side.

"Maybe," he shrugged and turned to me. "It has to work. I cannot live without sex for a week. Imagine a month."

I cringed but couldn't hold in the small laugh that escaped my lips, "You know, when you're not insulting me, you're actually kind of funny."

He shrugged, "What can I say, Oreo? My sense of humor is why Monica loves me so much."

.

.

"Okay, so, call me right when you get off the plane. And I mean the moment after."

I chuckled and nodded as I pulled her in for a tight hug and she squeezed me in return.

"Love you," I mumbled into her ear.

"Love you more, Oreo."

"Oh, not you, too," I smiled as I pulled away and Michael pushed me aside.

"You know she loves me the most, though," he told me as he embraced her. "I love you so much, Monica."

She giggled and gave him a long kiss, "I love you, too Mikey."

He sighed and gave her one last kiss as we heard the last call for our flight.

"Alright, guys. I'll see you in a week."

"Bye, Mon," we said in unison and headed to the boarding area.

I sighed as we got in line and gave the man our tickets.