21; milk... (again?)

a r e u m

It's been three years since Seungkwan and I met and to be honest, they have been the best years of my life.

He helped me through so much pain, he was always there when I needed him. He was everything I needed and I am so grateful for that.

Seungkwan was also temporarily best friend number one when Jun went away to China, but of course when I told Jun he wasn't too pleased. But apparently he and Minghao have been hanging out.

"Areummie!" Seungkwan shouts, barging in through the front door.

"Did you get the milk?" I ask him as he enters the living room with plastic bags and an exhausted face.

"I was hoping you would forget about the milk." He sighs, placing the bags in the kitchen before returning and sitting down next to me. "What are you watching?"

"Big Hero 6."

"You started without me?!" Seungkwan whines, pouting and folding his arms.

I roll my eyes at him. "You were gone for basically 100 hours-"

"1 (verse) hour, actually."

"-and I get bored. So deal with it."

I return my gaze to the television screen. I can feel Seungkwan grabbing my hand and playing with the ring on my finger.

"Wow, sometimes I can't believe how much money I spent on this." He lets out a chuckle before swinging his arm around my shoulder. "At least it was for you."

I smile, punching him playfully. "You're being cheesy, stop it."

"Areum?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm so glad you downloaded the wrong app."

I look at Seungkwan.

"I still haven't forgotten about the milk."

"Damn."