05; secret discussions

a r e u m

It's Saturday, meaning that it's been three days since Mingyu has come back home, but this time he's staying in an apartment with his best friend Wonwoo. They met at a party which was held at my house, and I saw them kiss each other accidentally during a game where you pass a piece of paper between people using only your lips.

Me and Jun walk over to Wonwoo's apartment with lollies and movies since the four of us agreed on having a movie marathon for the whole day.

"Do you think they're dating?" Jun asks out of the blue as we enter the elevator.

"Yeah. Mingyu-oppa's been talking about him non-stop before he left, so I'll be surprised if they aren't." I reply, tapping my foot against the floor.

The elevator finally 'dings' and we step out, knocking on the door.

After a moment or two, a flustered Wonwoo appears, his face burning bright red. "Oh! A-Areum, Jun.. I didn't think you would be this early!" He laughs nervously.

...

"..Are you going to let us in?" Jun asks.

"Uh, sorry. I'll tell Mingyu you're here." He speeds off into the hallway as me and Jun wander in, sitting down on the couch.

Jun then leans closer to me, whispering in my ear. "I think they are dating." I nod and hold my hand out.

"I won the bet."

"What? There wasn't even a be-"

"I won the bet. Give me ten dollars."

"No! I-"

I give Jun a blunt look.

"Fine.." He sighs, shoving his hand into his wallet and smacking the note in my hand. I smile triumphantly about to stand on top of Jun and do my normal 'I am the champion' dance until the pair of boys come in.

"Areum-ah~! Give oppa a hug!" Mingyu says in his voice he uses with little children. I roll my eyes before patting him on the back, letting him engulf me in his arms.

"Honestly, I think that you're younger than me sometimes because you lack of maturity." I point out and Mingyu pouts.

"I am super mature! I can cook-"

"You can cook a packet of instant noodles? Cool, the neighbour's 8-year-old daughter can do that."

"Um, I can do hair!"

"Wow! So can every girl on this planet!" I tease, smirking.

"I-I'm great at.. I, uh.."

"It's okay big brother, at least you tried." I pat him on the back once more before sitting back down next to Jun who was holding in his laughter. Wonwoo was smiling and had to reassure Mingyu that he was handsome and strong and that he's great at rapping.

We then all settled down comfortably, my legs on Mingyu's lap and my head on Jun's. Mingyu was sitting very, very close to Wonwoo who seemed to be very content with their close proximity. Jun was, well, being Jun.