07; #swegmastr69

s e u n g k w a n

I silently walk over to Vernon's house, knocking on the door like the gentleman I am.

His mum opens the door with a smile.

"Hello Seungkwan! Hansol is actually here right now, come in."

I smile back at her. When will she know that her son is not normally called Hansol? I quickly climb the stairs into Vernon's room, avoiding awkward conversation with his mother.

"Vernon." I say bluntly.

"Hi Seungkwan. What brings you here?" He asks, looking up from his phone.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because of the fact that you met Areum before me. Well, of course I came to see you as we- who are you texting?" I ask, inching closer to him.

He grins. "Take a guess."

"Don't tell me.." I snatch his phone from him and frown. "No, delete her contact right now."

"Why? She's my friend."

"Ani! You're going to tell everything embarrassing that happened to me and she'll laugh at me!" I shout, looking through their conversation.

areum: jun is sneezing on me

areum: please help

vernonchwe_swagmaster: why are you texting me this?

I snigger at his username.

areum: why shouldn't i?

vernonchwe_swagmaster: because its disgusting??

areum: oh right

"She's going to get sick." I scrunch up my nose, throwing the device back at the owner.

"Yeah, I know." He focuses his eyes on me. "Anyways, why are you so obsessed with Areum?"

"I'd rather not say." I reply.

"But you always tell me everything." He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but this is a secret only I should know."

"You like her, don't you."

I look at him blankly before grinning.

"Bullseye."

--
a/n
this chapter is so short