"I love you too." I whisper back and kiss his,and when I pull away he's smiling.

  "What's the smile for?" I ask and he shrugs.

  "Your lips taste like vanilla coffee." He replies and I roll my eyes while smiling as I set the mug down on the counter.

  "Should we just be lazy today and do absolutely nothing?" I ask and he nods his head.

  "Sounds good to me." He replies and grabs a box of Froot Loops out of the pantry.

  He goes over to the tower filled with movies,and slides his index finger across each one,deciding which he should choose.

  I flop down onto the couch,my feet sliding as I sink even more. He takes out a few movies,and brings them over to me,asking which we should watch first.

  There's Corpse Bride, Beauty And The Beast, Finding Nemo and The Little Rascals. I bite my lip,then point to Finding Nemo and he smiles as he goes to put the movie in.

  He sits down on the couch,and I cuddle up against him as the movie starts,and he feeds us both Froot Loops.

  "Thank you for eating." He says after a few minutes,and I just reply with a nod and continue to watch the movie.
***********************************

  *The next day*

  The party starts at 8 and its 7:30 so I begin to get ready. I like the costume I picked out for me. It's not too tight and it's not loose either. The blue dress goes to a couple inches below my knees,and hugs my sides.

  The puffed out sleeves,and white apron on top make it even better. I throw on my white tights,and my black flats. I stare at the wig Emma and I picked out,and frown. I hate wigs,but I'm sure as shit not going to the party bald.

  The wig is a natural blonde looking color,and has bangs that rest on the top of my head. The rest of the hair goes to the middle of my back. I miss my hair.

  I throw on a black headband with a bow on top,and I'm finally done. I move onto my makeup,and just do simple eyeliner and mascara.

  "You ready?" I ask Matt whose on the other side of the room,and he turns around in his costume,and nods.

  He has on baggy black pants,and a brown jacket on with a crazy tie. He's got white gloves,and then on top of his head he's got the big top hat with 10/6 on the card.

  "Have I gone mad Alice?" He asks me and I smile and step towards him,fixing his tie.

  "I'm afraid so,you're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." I reply quietly,and run my hand down his chest.

  I walk away and out of the room and he laughs dashing after me.

"God your beautiful." He says and I smile.

  "You ready to go to Zackys?" I ask and he nods,taking my hand and walking me out of the house.

  Little kids walk happily around the streets going house to house screaming "Trick or treat" and I smile remembering the days me and the guys and Emma would go trick or treating.

I smile at a little girl holding her moms hands as she dressed like Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

  When we get to Zackys house,I can already hear music blaring outside of the house. For Whom The Bell Tolls is playing and I smile as we walk in hand in hand.

  A bunch of high school friends are here,some I recognize some I don't. Most of them I don't really want to engage a conversation with,but I tell Matt he can go have a beer with his old friends.