Yeah at some point i'll definately give him everything but right now ..my heart and mind are in conflict with eachother ..should i talk to him about it ??? No what he will think about me ..  

I felt his hand playing with my finger i looked at him and him driving looking straight at road ..

So you are a CA right i heard him asking me ..

Ji ..

Vish: were is your office ??

Me: ji in sector-1 GD tower 2nd floor ..

Vish : so how many of you are their in the firm ??

Me : jyoti , vaibhav , mohit ,deep and me .we have started this firm after completing our degree ..

Vish : oh .. You knew them from college ??

Me : no .. We are friends from childhood .... They have came to our wedding too with their wife ..
When i mentioned wife i saw him release a breath of relief ..

Vish : oh .. Now after marriage what did you thought about your work ??

Me : i dont know if you have any problem with my work i will leave it if you want ..

Vish : no you can work i dont have any problem with it .. But you know in future when we will have kids then you will have to take care of our kids ..

Me : ji that is very far no we are married yesterday only na ..

Vish : you know it will take only nine month if we start making today .. I dont mind ..

Me : ji

I looked at him with wide eyes and saw him smirking at me . i turne my head other side to hide the blush ... Oh god i'll soon became tomatoe if keep on talking like this ..

We reached kull devi temple and saw his family standing outside waiting for us . we got down from the car and went near them .. We both bend down to touch their feets . they blessed us . i heard him telling his dadi to bless us to have children ..
He is realy a teaser ..

We did puja together and took the blessing from ma durga .. And moved out of the temple we all were hungry because no one had thier lunch .. Prateek bhaiya was behaving like a child for food so we decided to go some were to eat ..  

Everyone moved towards the cars i was very confused were to sit i moved with mummy ji but someone grab my hand i turn around and saw it was none other than my hubby . i asked him what indicating with my eyes towards our hand ..

He asked to go with him in his car ..by indicating me with his eyes..
I pleaded him to release my hand but he was too stubborn ..

We heard a cough from behind .. I pulled my hand from his grip and turned around ..

Prateek bhaiya was standing behind us suppressing his laugh looking at his grumpy face ..

Choti ma their is not enough space in the car i think bhabhi should come with vishal in his car he asked mummy ji ....

Vishal ji face lighten up hearing is word like a child ....

Yeah mom you all go we will follow you their ..he told his mom ...
Mummy nodded in response ..
I went with him towards his car .

We followed them in our car ..
So were would you like to eat ?? He asked me
Were ever you and everyone want is ohk with me ..

We reached at dhaba it was already were late in evening .. We all sat on wooden benches Angle was so excited to eat in dhaba she came and sat with me .. Vishal ji too sat with us .