Me :: uhhmm guess ..

Adwai: i dont know ..

Me : my new hobby will be talking and knowing my wife more .. She blushed because of my comments ..
Ohk now tell me what type of husband did you wished for ??

Adwai : ji !! You are not an object na right if i expected something else it doesn't matter now .. We are married and have to adjust with each other and except eachother as we are ..

Me : but what i expected i think i got it ..

Adwai: what did you expected ??

Me : a beautiful girl with beautiful heart , pure innocent everything i wished for is present in you ..

Adwai : you knew me from 2 days only how can you say all that ??

Me : one moment is enough to know someone . and when for the first time i saw you on mandap i felt a connection with you and just wanted you for myself ..

Adwai : you saw me for the first time on mandap ???

Me : haan ... Why did you not saw me before ??

Adwai : what about my pic that papaji have taken ???

Me : oh i didnt got the time or you can say i didnt wanted to see it ...

Adwai: can i ask you why ??

Me : because i heard from my dadi about traditional wedding were groom and bride met for the first time on mandap ... I too wanted that and you know the best part ??

Adwai : nhi ..

Me : i felt a deep connection with you when our eyes met and you were the most beautiful girl i ever saw .. Everyone told me that my decision is foolish but see what i got ...

I told her by holding her hands . she smile and bend her head down to hide her blush ..

You know Adwai my job doesnt allow me to spend much time with my family .. So my mom wanted me to get married so that she will get a daughter in the form of bahu ..so its my request to you please take care of her like you care for your mother .

Adwai : aap aisa mat bolo wo mere liye ma jaisi nh balki meri ma hi hai( you dont have to tell me she i not like my mother infact she is my mother now ) your family is my from now ..

Me : thank you .. You know what my family had planed for us after visiting kull devi temple ??

Adwai : no ..

Me : oh you will my dear wife ..

I wanted to tell her myself .i cant wait to taste her plum soft lips . today she is looking too hot her waist is exposed due to her saree . . she has curves at right place .. I am just waiting to ravish her ..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Adwai pov :

Oh god how can i tell him that i know what they are planning .. One looks in his eyes are enough to increase my heart beat .. He is so down to earth person and he loves his family so much .. This increased his respect in my eyes ...

His complement made me blush so much . when i went to his room last night a saw him shirtless his abs and muscles looking so good i just wanted to run my hand on them ehhh !!! were the thought came from ?? I thought
' Ohh innocent baby you wanted to do more than that ' my mind scolded me .
And not to forget when he came closure to me and circled his arm around my waist butterfly erupted in my stomach my whole body was on fire . who am i going survive with him without losing myself . i know he expect more from me . he want to have every right of a husband on me but am i ready for that ???? ...