Chapter 62

Richelle's pov
Tomorrow we all register for internationals so now we are just hanging out on the beach. I'm trying to make sure that I don't go in the water because the ocean is one of my biggest fears. I'm just going to stay on the sand, sunbathing. Riley and Thalia are lying next to me. The boys went to get some water so we're just waiting for them to come back because we're all thirsty.
All of a sudden Tahlia and Riley run into the water screaming. I sit up and feel something being poured down my back. I turn around and see Noah pouring itching powder down my back.
"Noah!" I shout.
He picks me up and I know that he's going to throw me into the water. He starts to carry me down to the water.
"Put me down!" I shout and bang my fists on his back.
"The only way of getting it out is by going in the water." He says and we almost reach the water.
"Put me down!" I scream.
He keeps carrying me and throws me into the water. The deep part of the water. I freeze as I remember that there are 40 different species of sharks that live in these water.
"Richelle are you ok?" I hear Noah shout.
I feel myself being pulled under so I instantly swim up and cough up water. I swim out and Noah comes up to me.
"Are you ok?" He asks.
"Leave me alone!" I shout and run up the beach away from everyone.
Noah's pov
Maybe I took that too far.
"Bro what did I do wrong?" I ask James.
"I guess Richelle is more sensitive than other people." He says.
"I messed that up." I say.
"You are an idiot Noah." Riley says as she walks over to us.
"Richelle was screaming at you to put her down, why didn't you put her down?" She asks.
I stay silent.
"Richelle is terrified of the ocean and you do that to her." She says.
"Oh. Maybe I should go after her." I say.
"Yes you should." Riley says.
I walk off to find Richelle.
Richelle's pov
I'm just sitting on the rocks staring off into the ocean. I can't believe that Noah would do that to me. He knew how much I hate the ocean and he still threw me in. As I'm looking out to sea, I see a little a little girl in the water drifting out to sea. She has no one with her and I see Noah walking towards me. If I don't do something now, this girl is going to die. I take a deep breath and take my shirt and shorts off so I'm in my bikini.
"Richelle wait!" I hear Noah call as I'm running into the water.
I dive in and swim towards the little girl. I'm literally terrified right now but I keep swimming. My foot scrapes along a rock and I yelp but I manage to grab the girl and swim back to shore with her on my back.
When I reach the sand I see Noah looking at us. Two people walk up to me and the girl and thank me for what I did, then they walk off with her. They must've been her parents. I sit down and look at my foot.
"What happened to your foot?" He asks and sits down next to me.
"Nothing." I say and look away.
My foot had a big-ish cut on it which was bleeding.
"Richelle I'm really sorry about what I did to you earlier. I guess I just forgot that you were afraid of the ocean." He says.
"Can you grab something to clean my cut with?" I ask, ignoring what he said before.
"Sure." He says and walks off.
When he comes back, he hands me a tissue and a bandage.
"Thanks." I say and take the items.
"Richelle, you know I love you right?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say and clean my cut.
"Do you love me?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say and he pulls me into a hug.
"You know what you did was really brave right?" He says.
"Thanks." I say and look at the ocean.
"Do you want to go back to the others?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say and get up and start walking. 
I sit back down on my towel and Riley sits next to me.
"Are you ok?" She asks.
"Yeah." I say.