Chapter 23

Noah's pov
Right now I'm just walking up to Richelle's front door with my dad. I knock on it and Richelle opens it.
"Come on in." She says with a smile.
My dad shakes her hand.
"Thank you so much." He says.
"That's ok. I will show yo where your rooms are. Just follow me." She says and we do.
"This is wonderful!" My dad says with joy.
Then Richelle takes me to my room.
"Here you go Noah." She says and smiles at me.
"Thanks." I say.
"Me and mum are going to make dinner soon. I will call you when it's ready." She says.
"Thanks." I say and she walks out.

Richelle's pov
I left to make dinner because I think that Noah needed some space. My dad is at work and won't be coming home until a bit later so Noah and his dad won't get to meet him today.

Noah's pov
Right now I'm just sitting on my bed and thinking of how kind Richelle was to me and my dad. I love her so much and I hope that I don't loose her like I lost my mum.
One hour later
"Dinner is ready!" Richelle's mum calls out to us.
I walk into the kitchen and see that my dad is already there. Richelle smiles at me. I want to smile back but I can't, I'm just a bit to sad now. So ,instead, I just nod at her.
"Thank you for this wonderful dinner!" My dad says.
"That's ok Mr Erlick." Her mum says.
"So where is Me Nolet?" My dad asks.
"He's at work on a late shift but he'll come home later tonight." Richelle says.
Her mum gives us our food and sits down. Everyone starts eating it. I just pick at it.
"Noah don't be so rude! Richelle and her mother have made a lovely dinner and the least that you could do is eat it." My dad yells at me.
"Sorry." I mutter, still picking at it.
"Would you like to go and have a lie down Noah? I can save you your food for later." Richelle's mum says.
"Yes please." I say and walk back into my bedroom.
About half an hour later Richelle knocks on the door.
"Can I come in?" She asks.
"Yeah." I reply.
She walks in and sits next to me on her bed.
"Do you want to go clothes shopping for you tomorrow?" She asks.
"I don't have any money." I say.
"We'll pay for the clothes." She says.
"You don't need to waste your money on me." I say back.
"It won't be wasting it. Plus you only have the clothes that you're wearing now." She says.
"Ok, thanks." I say back.
"Oh we will pay for you to go back to A troupe." She says.
"You don't need to do that." I say.
"Yes we do." She says and ruffles my hair.
"Thank you." I say and kiss her forehead.
Then she rests her head on my chest and we both fall asleep.
I wake up a few hours later and see that Richelle is gone. However she left a note saying 'good night Noah' and my food from dinner. I eat because I'm starving and then go to sleep.

Richelle's pov
I wake up at seven o'clock and see that no one else is awake. I get up, have a shower and then get dressed. It's still a bit dark outside when I look through my window. I go downstairs to get some breakfast and see that Noah is downstairs already. He is eating an apple and I hug him from behind.
"Morning No." I say.
"Good morning Richelle." He says back and kisses my cheek.
"How did you sleep?" I ask.
"Ok." He says.
"Good." I say.
"So are you still up for shopping today?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says.
"I texted Kate to say that you are back on the team." I say.
"Thank you." He says and cuddles me.
"I'm just going to get some breakfast." I say and walk off to the kitchen.
Noah's pov
Last night I barely slept because my dad kept crying next door. I know mum died but I only got one hour of sleep so I'm quite tired.
When Richelle finishes her breakfast she leaves a note to say that me and her went out.
We decided to walk to the mall to get some fresh air.
"Did your dad arrive home safely?" I ask.
"Yes." She says and holds my hand.
When we get to the mall she brings me into a shop for boys clothing and I get a few clothes from there. She pays.
"Are you sure that you want to pay?" I ask her.
"Of course!" She says back.
"Ok thank you." I say and kiss her.
We walk past a shop with a picture of a dolphin.
"Hey Richelle, do you remember when we went swimming with the dolphins?" I ask her.
"How could I forget? That was one of the best days of my life and it was spent with you." She says.
I kiss her cheek and we carry on walking around the mall.
We go into a few more shops and bought some stuff. By the time we finished I felt quite bad that Richelle spent her money on me.
"I'm sorry Richelle." I say.
"For what?" She asks.
"For having to spend all your money on me." I say.
She hugs me.
"I would spend all the money in the world on you Noah. I love you and you needed the clothes." She says.
I smile at her.
"Thank you." I say and we walk out of the mall holding hands.