Chapter 30

Noah's pov
Right now I'm just walking to TNS with Richelle.
"Are you excited about performing our duet today?" I ask.
"Yeah but I'm really nervous about my solo." She replies.
"You'll do great." I say and put my arm around her.
"Thank you." She says.
Soon enough we arrive at The Next Step and start warming up. Then Kate and Phoebe walk in. So do the rest of A troupe.
"Ok everyone. Your time is up. First we will have the male solos so Max you can go first." Phoebe says and Max walks into the middle of the dance floor. Max is doing really well and it reminds me of when he got Richelle kicked off A troupe for him.
He soon finishes and Eldon takes the floor. He starts dancing amazingly and I think that he should win. Then he finishes.
"Ok. We have decided." Kate says.
"Eldon will be our male soloist." Phoebe says.
"Sorry Max." Kate says.
Richelle's pov
"Ok now it's time for female solos." Phoebe says.
"Giselle you can go first." Kate says.
Giselle walks to the centre of the floor. She starts dancing and is doing great. I'm really nervous.
"Relax." Noah whispers in her ear.
"How can I relax? Do you see how good she is?" I ask.
"Do you know how good you are?" He say and put my arm around her.
Then Giselle finishes.
"Ok next up is Michelle." Phoebe says.
Michelle starts dancing and is doing amazingly until she stumbles and I don't think that she'll make it with that. Soon enough, it's my turn.
I start dancing to Fire. I've put in all my best tricks and I think that I have a chance of beating Giselle. I can hear everyone clapping when I do some of my tricks. I feel really good and don't know why I was ever nervous. The music stops and I finish my dance.
"Ok so me and Phoebe have decided on a winner." Kate says.
"The winner of female soloist is Richelle!" Phoebe says.
I jump around with joy. I can't believe that I got it! I run to Noah and hug him tightly.
"I knew you could do it." He says and we kiss.
Everyone coos.
"Ok time for duets." Kate says.
"Let's have James and Riley up first." Phoebe says and they move into their starting positions.
They start dancing their duet and it os pretty awesome but I think ours is better. Then they finish.
"Ok Noah and Richelle, your turn!" Kate says.
Me and Noah walk on and move into our starting positions. We start dancing and it's going really well. Everyone is shocked when we do a really high lift.
Soon enough we finish and so do Eldon and Thalia.
"Ok our duet is Noah and Richelle!" Phoebe says.
We hug.
"Mow it's the small groups." Kate says.
The small groups go on and dance and then finish.
"Stephanie, Cierra, Giselle and Thalia, you got the small group! Well sone!  Phoebe says and they're really happy.
"Rehearsals start tomorrow at ten so make sure that you're there." Kate says and we ll walk out.