Chapter 18

Richelle's pov
When I wake up I can hear Noah singing downstairs with his guitar. I slowly get out of bed and go to the top of the stairs. He is singing I Won't Give Up by Jason Maraz. I sit at the top of the stairs and watch him. I never realised how good he is at singing with his guitar. When he finishes I clap. He turns around and turns bright red. I walk downstairs.
"I didn't know you could sing like that." I say.
"I kind of just do it when I have the time. It's more like a hobby." He says and scratches the back of his neck.
"You should do it more often." I say and smile.
"D you want me to sing now?" He asks.
"Yes. Do you know I'm Yours?" I ask.
"Yes." He says and tunes his guitar.
He starts singing. I could just listen to him all the time. He is so amazing.
When he finishes I clap again.
"How many people know that you can sing like that?" I say and smile.
"Just you now." He says.
"Really?" I say shocked.
"Yeah." He says.
"I thought that a lot more people would know that you could sing like that because you're amazing." I say.
He blushes.
"Thanks but it's something that I do without a large crowd around me." He says.
"Ok." I say.
"So do you want something to eat?" He asks.
"Yes please." I reply.
He comes back with an apple and a biscuit.
"Thanks." I say and eat them.
He pulls out his guitar again and starts singing Somewhere Only We Know. I just listen and all my memories with Noah flashback through my head.
"Hey Richelle?" He asks and finishes his song.
"Yeah?" I reply.
"It's only twelve o'clock." He says.
"Yeah and?" I ask.
"Do you want to go out?" He asks.
"Sure!" I say.
We both get into the car.
"Where are we going?" I ask him.
"Well your favourite animal is a dolphin right?" He asks.
"Yes." I say back.
"Do you want to go and feed some dolphins then?" He asks with a smile.
"Yes!" I say excitedly.
I kiss him because I'm so happy.
We arrive at sea world and enter. Noah pays for me and him to go in. He payed an extra twenty dollars than he needed to.
"Why did you give them twenty extra dollars?" I ask him.
He picks me up and spins me around. Then he puts me down.
"Do you want to swim with the dolphins?" He asks.
"Yes! But I just got out of hospital. I don't think I should." I say.
"I'll be with you at all times. Do you trust me?" He asks.
"Yes." I say and hug him.
I've always wanted to swim with dolphins.
When we arrive at the dolphin pool, we put on our wet suits and jump in.
"Just swim around, take it easy and have fun with the dolphins!" The instructor says.
Me and Noah dive under water and see two dolphins.
One swims right up to me and I swim up to the surface. The dolphin follows me. It starts splashing water at me so I splash it back. I just laugh and it seems like the dolphin is laughing to.
Noah's pov
I look over at Richelle and see that she is having a great time with one of the dolphins. She looks really happy and I'm gland that I took her here today.
Suddenly I get pulled underwater and turn around. I see a dolphin looking straight at me. I swim to the surface and take a huge breath. Then I get pulled under again. I look through my goggles and see the dolphin swimming around me in a circle. Then it swims around the pool and I swim with it. When I reach the surface I see Richelle holding on the dolphin's fin and swimming around on it. I take a photo of her with my underwater camera. She looks so cute.
I swim underwater and the dolphin appears behind me so I decide to take a selfie with it. When I swim up to the surface to breath, I give the camera to Richelle. I see her taking a few pictures of her and the dolphin and then she points the camera at me. I pose with my dolphin friend and she takes a picture. She throws the camera back at me and I take a photo of her kissing the dolphin.
Soon enough it's time to go out.
"Oh Noah! Today has been the best day ever! Thank you so much!" She says and hugs me.
"That's ok." I say back and kiss her cheek.
"I can't thank you enough for this." She says.
I smile.
"Should we have a look at the pictures?" I ask.
"Yes!" Richelle says and we both look at the.
"That's a great photo of you and the dolphin!" She says pointing at the picture of me taking a selfie with the dolphin.
"That's a cute picture of you!" I say, pointing at the picture of her kissing the dolphin.
"You've got some competition." She says and laughs.
I kiss her on the lips and she kisses me back.
"I love you." She says.
"I love you too." I say and we go back to the car and drive home.