Chapter 59

Richelle's pov
When me and Noah get home from dance, I change into some other clothes and sit on my bed with my laptop. I don't dare to look at what Abi has posted on Instagram. I decide to go on YouTube instead. I watch some vines and laugh. Then there's a knock at the door.
"Come in." I say.
My mum walks in.
"Richelle I just got a call from Phoebe." She says and i bite my bottom lip.
"What did she say?" I ask.
"That Abi was bullying you." She says.
"Is that true?" She asks.
"Yeah." I say.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks.
"I don't know." I say and look away from her.
"Richelle, I'm your mother." She says.
"I know and next time I'll tell you." I say.
"Well had it stopped?" She asks.
"I don't know." I say.
"What do you mean you don't know?" She asks.
"Well Phoebe and Kate have both told her off. She hasn't texted me anything as well so I don't think that she is going to continue to." I say.
"Ok. If anything else happens, you come straight to me." She says.
"Ok." I say and she leaves.
I continue watching videos until I see something outside my window. I get up and go to my window. I look out and see two dogs barking. Those were the dogs that attacked me. I gasp. You know what? I'm going to be brave and find their owner.
I climb out of my window and down the drain pipe. I see the dogs and they start barking at me. I walk over to one of them and it doesn't do anything which is surprising because last time it tried to bite my hand off.
I read what it says on the collar and I recognise the phone number. It's Abi's phone number. Are you kidding me!?
"Richelle!" Noah says as be shouts out of his window.
"I'm ok." I say but he's already gone.
About five seconds later he is in the garden with me.
"Noah these are Abi's dogs." I say.
"Weren't these the dogs that attacked you?" He asks and points at them.
"Yes." I say.
"It's like Abi made them attack me that day because they're really friendly now." I say and stroke one of them.
"I say we take them back." Noah says.
"I can't face Abi." I say.
"I'll go by myself then." He says.
"Be careful." I say.
"I will." He says and smiles at me.
Noah's pov
As I'm walking to Abi 's house with her dogs, I see that a tree has fallen down on the road. I jump over it with the dogs and see Abi's house.
I knock on the door and Abi opens it.
"Oh hey Noah." She says.
"Your dogs ran into Richelle's garden." I say and hand her the leads.
"Oh sorry." She says.
"I just want you to promise me something Abi." I say.
"What?" She asks.
"That you'll stop being mean to Richelle. If you feel angry with her then take it out on me. Just leave her alone." I say.
"Ok." She says.
"Promise?" I ask.
"Promise." She says and shuts the door.
As I'm walking back, a tree falls in front of me. It's quite stormy weather and I better get home fast before I get crushed by a tree.
I run home as quickly as I can and see that a tree has fallen over in the garden.
Richelle and her mum are trying to move it but can't. I run over to help them.
"What happened?" I ask and help them move it.
"It blew down and almost crushed me." Richelle says.
"Same thing happened to me on the road." I say.
"Oh I made Abi promise not to hurt you anymore." I say.
"Thank you." Richelle says.
We move the tree out of the garden and go inside for dinner.