Now my family point of view.

Dearest father was supposed to marry a royal, she was in love with him and I think she still kinda is. That's an advantage to me in the future I guess. So when he ran away to the altar he disappeared and being a royal she tried to figure out, why.

When she found about mother, and the entire situation, she wanted nothing to do with father. And the family still wanting to join the royals did the same thing she did. I don't know about their case but I think they were after money too. Ehh well.

So yeah, I am planning to go to them and well ask them nicely. I mean none of what happened was my fault, right?

***

"So here are the two plane tickets you leave today at seven, got it?"

"Yeah, thank you so much Mariah," I said with a smile, looking at the two tickets in my hand. It's going to be hard to leave my best friends.

"Are you sure you want to do this Sarah?" asked Jasmin worriedly.

"Yes, she is," replied Rebecca. "Here take this pepper spray and bag, you put it in your handbag, it sticks, see. It's filled with rocks so that if someone tried doing something to you hit them with the bag and it will be painful."

"Haha, okay, thank you, Becca," I said with a smile.

"Duym girl," commented Lexi.

"Shut up," replied Becca.

"Okay here are some books that you can learn a lot from, and it has pretty good comebacks so yeah," Lexi said handing me some book.

"Hahaha, I can at least now fill my free time with something," I said with a wink.

"Well, okay, I can't really stop you so here is a bag you put all your stuff in; it has some stuff that you can sell over there if you really need the money, and here take this it has food and be safe, please," said Jasmin handing me a bunch of stuff and a huge bag.

At this point, I was crying these are truly my best of friends. "I am going to miss you guys a lot I will come back to you just wait," I said with a smile through my tears.

"Stop we have to go now!" said Mariah trying not to cry.

"What! now ? It's two hours early.

"It takes a lot of time to get to the airport and through all that jazz. I'll wait for you in the car."

I looked at her leaving form and then at my amazing friends.

"I think you have done the right choice," said Lexi.

"Me too," said Rebecca.

"Keep your sister safe, and if you need anything from us please call us yeah at any time," said Jasmine.

I hugged them and said my goodbyes promising them to meet them again.

I carried my sister to the car and went to sit beside Mariah in her black Mercedes car.

"Listen there will be someone waiting for you there.You have a hotel room beside where your family lives," she said in a shaky voice.

"Mariah," I said her name interrupting her.

"No Sarah listen," she said with serious eyes looking at me. " You have $953 and you use them right. I didn't give you any money the hotel room is yours for 15 days after that you will be taken to a motel for another 15 days then your on your own if you need any help call me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay, so you can pay for the motel, I made the calculations for another month that's without a job. However, my dad found you a position as an assistant at some huge company they are close to your family, the company I mean, on the third day you go there for an interview. Your sister will go to school on the 7th day you're there its starts Monday unlike here. Got me?"

"Yes," I said noting everything she said. Her eyes softened as we reached the airport.

"Be safe love I will miss you." she said finally letting her precious tear fall.

"Thankyou for everything," I said trying to swallow the lump in my throat I hugged her and whispered to take care of the freaks.

"Go now and don't look back."

And I did just that however I did look at her leaving car.

A/N: OKAY GUYS honestly this chapter did not make me cry but it did make me emotional. :( this chapter was totally unexpected like really I didn't plan for her to run away but it just kinda happened I was like screw these parents and I made her run away. tell me what you think and share with me if your friends have done something as nice as this to you.