"Ali"

Harry POV

I had woken up late today. There was a bit of trouble at home that kept me from getting to school before 2nd period started. I got to school 2 hours after i had expected to.

I was out of it today. I had drove to school fine but when i got out of my car, i was dizzy. I was in a different world. It was the first day of school and i had to focus on school more than ever. I had so many things to do and couldn't mess this year up.

I stepped into the schools hall way and the dizzy feeling hit me again. I clenched onto my hair and kept it tight in my hand. I didn't even realize i was walking until i bumped into someone. My mind snapped back into reality and i looked down at her.

"Ali" I whispered to myself. She still looked beautiful as always. Wait what. Her beautiful electric blue eyes stared right into mine. I could see her eyes were starting to water. I started to think back to the old days. I was such a jerk. Why did i act that way? Why did i do this to her? I parted my lips and started to finally speak.

""Are you okay?" I said quietly to her. I reached my thumb to her cheek to wipe the tear flowing down her cheek.  

She stepped back and didnt let me finish. Her eyes went back to her feet then suddenly back up at me. She looked furious.

"Dont act like you care" She spoke harshly. I was taken back by her sudden outburst. She must really hate me.

"Why are you acting li-" She cut me off

"Ask your girlfriend" The tears were following one after another down her cheeks. She stormed away before i could even form an answer. I turned around to look in the direction she walked. I watched her walk away, like i walked away from her in freshmen year.

Ali's POV

The comments, stares, pointing and laughing in my direction continued. I just needed to get through the day. 

... 

As soon as i stepped into the door of my house it was quiet. I dont think any one was home yet. I dropped my bag down near the floor.

"MOM?" Nothing

"DAD?" Nothing

I made my way to the kitchen. I found a note on the fridge and read it aloud

'Ali,  

We wont be home until late, pick up Matty @6 at his after school program and make dinner for you and him. Dont wait up. 

Love you  

~Mom and Dad'

I sighed loudly and checked the time on my phones lock screen. It read 3:40. I let out a deep breath and headed up the stairs. As i made my way towards my room, all the things that went on today rushed into my head. I felt the tears sting in my eyes. I ran the rest of the way and jumped on my bed. I grabbed my stuffed penguin and hugged it tightly as i curled into a ball. I was hysterical crying a few moments later.

It wasn't just because of the rumor, it was because Harry, my grandpa, being alone all the time, my little brother, Everything.  

All the things that had been bottled up inside just came out.

Why did this have to happen to me?

Why did Harry just leave like that?

Why did he not care?

Why did he care today?

Why did my grandpa have to leave?

Why do i have to be alone in this world?

How am i supposed to protect Matty, if i cant even be strong myself?

Why, Why, Why?

I missed my life before high school. But most of all i miss the guy that helped me through everything, Harry. .