"What made you ask?" Jungkook asked, curious. When Jungkook was in Chul gi's age, he doesn't even know what love means.

"Because I asked my mom why people get marry to each other. She said because they fall in love and that they want to be bound to that person that they fell in love with forever. That's why they get married." Chul gi said. The innocence of the child made Jungkook smile a little.

"You said you fell in love with someone, right? So, does that mean you're married?!" Chul gi asked Jungkook, his eyes twinkling with excitement. Jungkook gave him a sad smile. Chul gi noticed the sadness in Jungkook's eyes and his face changed into a concerned look.

"Sadly, no. Because not all of the people that you fell in love with will love you back. Unfortunately, the person I love didn't love me back." Jungkook is not so sure why he's talking about his sad love life to a poor innocent young child. Jungkook is really pathetic.

"And that person that didn't love you back is a huge coward." A voice said. It came from the doorway behind Jungkook. Jungkook turned to the owner of the voice. He couldn't believe who he's looking at right now.

A man with soft brown hair, wearing a tuxedo and shiny black shoes, is standing on the doorway, looking straight in Jungkook's eyes.

The man has his hands on his pockets and he slowly walked towards Jungkook. He stopped when he was few inches away from the wide eyed doctor.

"T-taehyung?" Jungkook managed to choke out. He's pushing down the sob that is about to come out at any moment. He never knew he missed him this much until he's actually standing a few inches away from Taehyung.

The man smiled, matching Jungkook's watering eyes.

"You guys can leave me. Don't worry, I'll be ok." Chul gi said and Jungkook almost jumped out of his skin because he completely forgot that his patient is here. He felt a little guilty. He gave a smile to Chul gi before leaving the room.

Taehyung followed him. They went to the garden.

There are currenly not that much people in the garden and it was quite peaceful there.

"That white ass coat you're wearing really looks good on you. I'm so happy I get to see you wear that." Taehyung said, breaking the silence. Jungkook didn't say anything because Taehyung's voice that he missed so damn much is ringing on his head and he can't think straight.

"Kookie..." At the mention of the nickname made Jungkook shiver. It has been so many years the last time he heard that nickname that he hates a lot. But he didn't realize that he missed it so much until now.

Taehyung took Jungkook's shoulder and made him turn so that they're facing each other.

"Please, let me talk. Don't interrupt, ok?" Taehyung said, not looking at Jungkook. He can't look at him or else he'll be a crying mess right here, right now.

He looked up at Jungkook after a few moments of only silence. Jungkook gave him a nod as a cue for Taehyung to start.

He gulped down a huge lump on his throat before speaking.

"That day when you confessed, I was so happy you have no idea. B-but I rejected it b-because I don't wanna hurt you. Because I know that I can't promise you forever. At that night, I was planning on leaving. But then a call from Jin hyung came and he said it was an emergency. I immediately went. And then they trapped us in the library and then you confessed to me. I wanted so bad to hug you or kiss you at that time but I was gonna leave. S-so I just rejected you and ran away. I was a fucking coward and a goddamn liar." Tears are now streaming down Taehyung's face. Jungkook's hand reached out and wiped away his tears.

"Why did you have to leave?" Jungkook asked, almost in a whisper.

"B-because of my parents. They told me to study in America for business and shit. They told me that I will be the one taking over on some of our companies after I graduate. And now you know why I have a fancy ass car?" Taehyung said, smiling a little at the last sentence.

"And now?" Jungkook asked. All of the unaswered questions are now slowly getting answers.

"I came back. It was easy to find you. You're really a famous doctor you know. Even in America. I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry I only came back just now. I-It's just that I only got the courage to finally face you." Taehyung lowered his head. He can't meet Jungkook's eyes. Taehyung is so ashamed of himself. "But, Jungkook..." Jungkook was a little taken aback that Taehyung actually called him with his real name.

"Jungkook, I love you so much. So damn much it hurts." This is enough to make something inside Jungkook snap. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks and closed the distance between them.

Taehyung's soft lips against Jungkook's is the best feeling he ever had. He locked this memory away because this moment is too precious.

Jungkook and Taehyung pulled away slowly. They rested their foreheads against each other. Their eyes met and Jungkook swears he's gonna melt at any second now.

Jungkook's broken heart is now fixed and his world became so bright and alive right now. And the only person that has the power to do so is the actual sunshine in front of him. His Taehyung.

6 years ago, he thought that being with Taehyung is impossible. But now, he found himself holding the love of his life in his arms. He finally found his true happiness.

"Tae, You're all I need."

~~~

Wait for the next chapter, ok?