Dont want to sound snobby , but...

Emmy's pov
---------------------
"Wellitsalamborghiniadventador"i said to Joe quickly hoping that Joe would understand the quick words...I didnt want him to like me for the expensive car I had.
"I knew you were good at languages in primary school and stuff but could you say that in English please?"Joe remarked and all of a sudden I felt stupid...
It was a car, he wouldn't mind, or would he?

"Oh ok... its a lamborghini adventador in silver." I said seriously
"Wow," He said his chin basically touching the floor  "You're joking right?"
"First if all, no I'm not joking and secondly, lift your chin up otherwise it will scrape on the floor!"I said
"Oh well in that case there is one that has been placed in the garage, but I thought it belonged to the rich snob who lived below us"Joe said and that left me wondering about the so called 'rich snob'
"Ok thanks!" I said hoping he wouldn't notice how distracted I was...
"I guess you want to meet him now I've said about him?" Joe said literally reading my mind
"Um yeah I guess we could." Trying not to show I really wanted to-I love meeting neighbours-but I was not sure of how he was going to react.

However he just smiled at me and went to put his shoes on.After we had both put on our shoes and I had touched up my makeup he led me down stairs  and luckily this time I didnt trip!!

A/N
There is going to be one more short chapter before meeting Zalfie and then it will FINALLY be here!!
Over and out,
Lucyxx