Away From LA

p.o.v= point of view

a/n = author notes

************************************************

Emmy's P.o.v

Today was the day that i was moving to my new apartment.It was a flat next to a few other flats.However there was only one beneath me with 2 people living in it...

i were'nt sure if they were male or female and i didn't know anything about them!  so i would have to see when i got there.

PING!

that was my phone! I streched my arm out to reach my coffee table and grabbed my Iphone 6 In gold and white.I looked at the text and it was from my boyfriend Dylan.It read 'It's not working and i've found someone much better,prettier,hotter and sexier than you.WE ARE OVER goodbye have a good life.I hope I will never see you again'

What??He just broke up with me?? We had been going out for 2 years and I really trusted him..

But it turned out he didn't really love me and he just played me.I smashed my head into my hands and started weeping.There was nothing i could do,I was broken.I really needed my Best Friend Alex (she is a girl) in this time of despair and heartbroken-ness  (i don't think that is actually a word).Sadly, she is in Cumbria.But I couldn't go back to cutting I was 24 and I had eventnually stopped when I was 19.Many boys/men had done this to me over the years.Although this was probably one of the worst since it had been two years of what i had though was love.But i am not ready to talk about that yet.I needed someone to trust someone I knew and loved.Someone i could turn to.

But i didn't know that when i moved to London I  would find my desire...

A/N

So here is the first chapter sorry its late and might be a bit bad/short but it is my first fanfiction like i have said before so yeah... Here ya go and i might be uploading another part today but i don't know!

Bye!

Lucy xx