Blood Tests

I was actually quite scared to see if the blood results matched because I don't know why my own father would try and attack me like that , would he go to prison? or would the police let him go?
A million thoughts rushed through my head as the police man started talking...

"First of all, You will get put into prison for breaking and entering, and attacking someone..."

Phew this guy was going to prison , however the news I was waiting for was coming next , I started breathing heavily but I calmed myself down , luckily none of the others noticed.

"And secondly , the news you have all been waiting for , by our test results we can conclude that you two, are not related!"

As soon as the kind police man said that I was instantly emerged in deep thought , if this guy wasn't my dad , then who was he?

"We will have a questioning at the police station on Tuesday , Both of you will attend. And we will also have a court judgement of to let you go or serve your live in prison. For now you will be held in one of our most secure chambers in England.So no one can help you escape."

This guy , I still didn't know his name, had such a familiar face , I'm sure that it was my dads. Then it hit me , when I was younger ,my dad was always telling me stories about his twin brother, although I never got to meet him, because he lived in Australia , I was sure that it was him.Thinking back about the times when my dad told me those stories I faintly remember him being called Jack , or something like that. I wasn't going to tell them now , I needed a few days to ponder on the matter , to clear my mind, I would tell them at the questioning on Tuesday.I had three days to get ready for that. I zoned back into reality and saw the policemen taking my dads twin brother into the back of their police van; he wasn't even struggling , I got the feeling that he had done it before.Then all of a sudden he shouted , your dad will come for you , I know he will, he'll find out and he WILL find you...

Then I suddenly got a shiver down my spine. Joe walked over to me , wrapping him strong arms around my neck , in a loving way obviously , and telling me that it was going to be ok.

"Thank you for your time!"  Another police man shouted as he closed the door.

"Movie night and dominoes?" Zoe shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah," I said quietly "I need to get my mind off of this."

"Alfie turn the tv on, Joe order the pizzas , Emmy get the blankets and pillows , I'll get the movie!" Zoe shouted.
When it comes down to movies , Zoe was one of the bossiest people when we were setting up to watch one.However she meant well so it was okay.

Like usual me and Zoe fell asleep when the movie was on , but I was slightly waking up. Once again I felt two strong arms wrap around my body, I looked up and it was Joe, so I pretended that I was asleep , he carried me up the stairs and into our room.  He laid me down on the bed ,obviously thinking I was still asleep , and kissed my forehead and whispered "I will always love you Emmy."

--------
A/n
Next chapter hopefully soon guys!!
Once again I haven't really had any inspiration to write this , but I have an ear infection at the moment and I'm not going to school today so I thought that I'd update now :)
P.s 631 words in this😂

Over and out,

Lucyxx