Snobby In The Lobby

Knock knock...
Joe had knocked on the door and and soon after it opened revealing a man whose name I learnt was Michael or as a nickname - Mike

__________________________________

As soon as the guy opened the door I could tell that he was a snob and possibly a bit of a flirt...

E=Emmy   M= Mike

E: " urm hi I live 2 floors up and I just thought that it would be nice to meet my kind-of neighbours." I suggested awkwardly.

M: " oh yes you look just my type, urm I mean come in ,come in. I take it you're single right?" he asked me.

I could not believe my ears and by the look on Joe's face neither could he.But this Mike guy was really strange and i did not want him to be my future husband , so i had to do some improvising.

E: "Actually, no I'm not." i replied putting my arm around Joe even though we were not together.

I saw mike shoot an evil glare at Joe and I felt a shiver down my spine.

E " and in fact we are just about to go on a date now so if you'd excuse us then we shall be going.I am going to find my car!"

M: "Oh is that the Lamborghini in the garage yours? I've always wanted one."He stated and I instantly knew what was coming next

E:"um yes, yes it is."I said stating the obvious

M:"So how about you and me ALONE go for a ride together one day?" he asks I knew that was what he was going to say...

E:" yeah sure," i saw his eyes light up and Joe give me a weird look "In your dreams!" I retorted and instantly saw his eyes droop back into their normal baggy position.

" Oh and also  when I say I have got a boyfriend it means that I have got a boyfriend." and with that I slapped him in the face and walked down the corridor , dragging Joe along with me.

Joes Pov

Oh my god that guy is such a perv and the even worse thing is - I never saw it coming I thought he was just a rich snob...

E:"Urm joe?"

Emmy says snapping me out of my daydream

"sorry about that i just became too deep in the moment and a lot too sassy!"She says making me laugh

"no problem and hey since when did I get out of the friend zone?" I say a bit too cheekily hoping she will know that I am joking

"why , do you want to be?" she asks hitting me lightly on the arm

"you know I'm joking Em!" I say hoping she isn't too annoyed

" I know you are don't worry Suggy!" She says in a weird voice one again , making me laugh

Although we are best friends I think I might be developing feelings for her...

But I'm not sure yet...

A/N

sorry for the really late chapter guys its kind of short and i don't really like it comment what you think of it in the comment section please!

This story has nearly 500 reads and for me that's just ...... wow!

I also have a few amazing followers - not many but they are not ghosties and if they read this they will probably know who they are. I have replied to all of your comments btw

Next chapter is meeting Zalfie --- I promise and I know you have all been waiting for it.

if you haven't checked out my other story please go and do that... at the moment I personally don't think it is as good as this story  but however it only has about 2 parts up although I have planned about 4 more I just  haven't had time to write them up on my laptop!

Over and out,

Lucy xxx