Meeting And Greeting

A/n
I am so sorry that I haven't uploaded for a while and that us all explained in the previous.chapter so here it Is
!!!!!CHAPTER 5!!!!
**************************
So, today was the day I was going to meet the people who lived in the flat below me...

As soon as I was ready I raced down the stairs nearly tripping over!
Today I needed to make a good impression so I was wearing a long sleeved red crop top,a leather jacket,White ripped jeans and my red huaraches.

Knock knock knock

There... I had knocked on the door and slowly a tall blond boy opened it.With a slice of pizza in one hand and one hand waving to me.After he had finished his Slice if pizza he said "Hey,I'm I guess you are the new girl who moved in upstairs?!?"
"Yeah,Urm I thought it would be nice to meet my neighbors!" I said with a not~too~sure look on my face.
"would you li..."
He started to say when all of a sudden a topless boy ran in screaming "EM WEM?!?"
I recognised his face instantly it was The One And Only Joe Sugg who I hadn't seen in about 12 years.I pushed past the South African boy screaming "LOJOE" and ran into the house and hugged Joe...
After being in LA for years I had forgot what he felt and smelt like.(I know it sounds wired but it has to be said!).I swear he was more muscly than last time and smelt of a musky after shave.
"Why aren't you wearing a top?"You said on a jokey way
And joe replied with "Do I have to wear a top in ny own flat??"
"WOW YOU'RE STRONG YOU MUST BE FIT!" Said the south african boy a but too openly.
We turned around and stared at him me going a deep shade if purple!
"Yh yeah I work out" and then I started singing I work out over and over again because I don't know the rest of the song.
After rolling around on the floor (literally) In fits if laughter.
Joe finally said "Oh caspar you've only known Emmy for about 1 minute and that's literally the first thing you say to her?!?"
"Lol its ok" I replied
So I guess we should get to know each other?Well me and Caspar since I already know you" I suggested looking into Joes deep green/blue eyes.
"Wait may I ask where you actually know each other from?"Caspar said quickly.all in one go
"And also why are you so fit?"
"1 we have known each other since primary school.
Well nursery, but still!
And 2 I am so fit because I actually go to the gym and I don't Pizza all day!"
I said sarcastically earning a bunch of laughs from Jaspar!
"ooh is she the one that you always talk about and how you had a really big crush on her and then she left to go to LA because in that case.I already know a lot about her!"Said Caspar ,once again making it really awkward between us all.
How put his head in his hands and sighed "I told you never to tell anyone that!" He whispered hoping no one would hear him but thankfully I did.
"That's Ok Sugg I said and slapped him in the back (maybe a little to hard!).
"OUCH Wow you are strong that hurt a lot" He said whilst rubbing his back.Once again I went a deep shade of purple.But after a while I ended up staying for a while longer playing FIFA with the boys and they were suprised about how good I was~I beat them 9~3!
"You should have seen my collab with Tyler Oakley FIFA isn't really his strong point!"I said thinking they wouldn't know who tyler was...
but to my suprise they both screamed in unison "OMG YOU KNOW TYLER OAKLEY, DO YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!??!"
"um ok so 1.Yes I do know Tyler Oakley he is my best friend and 2. Yes I do have a youtube channel and it is called EmmyPranker go subscribe now and follow me in facebook twitter,instagram and snapchat my username is all the same!"I said in a kind of jokey way but as soon as I said it they ran up to their rooms grabbed their laptops and followed me on every social media possible.However Caspar came down first and briskly said to me "Ya know he talks about you a lot..."
But before he carried on Joe came down launching himself on the sofa which meant he nearly sat on me!
"You know we both love your videos and I watch them all the time I just didn't come to the conclusion that it was actually you."Said joe a bit nervously.
"No worries but I need to go now cause I need to facetime Tyler to tell him that I have got here safely,met a fan,not suffered from a panic attack ir any anxiety yet AND met you guys"I said emphasising the AND."
I said goodbye to the guys and ran upstairs facetimed tyler and finally went to sleep at about 11 I clock because I had started to get really bad jet lag
You turned your light off and fell asleep waiting for the next day to come
***