Hospital Days

*Andy's POV*

I looked at the ground of the hospital. I held my bloody clothes in my hand. I'm glad that the hospital had extra clothes for me to change into. It's been an hour since Skylar and I got to the hospital. Luckily she didn't land on a car like her uncle, but she still hit the ground, so it cause serious damage. I looked around the room. There was a little girl with her phone, smiling. I wished I could smile right now. I took out my phone and saw all the text I got. 

Ashley- Dude I saw you on the news. Where are you?

Jinxx- Dude where are you?

Jake- come on man, where did you go

Raven- I hope she will be ok. Thank you, for getting her away from that man. You pretty much saved her.

CC- dude we need to know where you are. Everybody is freaking out.

I replied back to Raven's text.

Tell the guys I'm at the hospital, and I didn't save her. She fell off the roof. I should've caught her.

Raven- Ok and you did save her. She could have been tortured to death. Yeah you could have caught her, but it would have been worse if we found her body, cut up and burned.

I winced. I didn't even want to think about that. I couldn't. I looked as I saw everyone run up to me. I ran over to Raven, who was balling, and I gave her a hug. Everybody joined in, and I started to cry. I sat down, and put my head in my hands.

It's been 5 hours since the guys got here. I walked up to the doctor as he came towards me. "Doctor is she ok?" I asked. He looked at me. "I don't know honestly. She is alive, but barely. She has a large amount of bones broken, and a concusion. She has multiple cut wounds,the two from being stabbed, but the others from falling and getting cut by things. Her lungs are damaged from the broken rib peices, and is unable to breathe by herself for now. She died twice during surgery, but she is strong. Hopefully, she will start to heal, and she will be able to breathe by herself. Hopefully she will not go into a extreme coma, or lose memory, though there is a very high risk. You are not able to see her, since we put her in a clean room. we don't any kinds of bacteria to get into her system, since her organs are so fragil as it is. We will call you as soon as she can be visited." The doctor said.

Everybody was listening. "Ok." I said. The doctor grabbed my shoulder and nodded, then walked away. "Hey man, come stay with Raven and me tonight." Ashley said. I nodded and walked with them to their car. Once I got to Ashley's house, I walked up to their spare room and climbed into bed. I didn't bother changing clothes. I felt tears come to my eyes and I started to cry. I never cried so hard in my life. I soon fell asleep, and dreamed of Sky.