Nightmares

I woke up in a dark place. It was cold and misty. I looked around. I couldn't move. I tried to move my hands but they were bound by something. It felt thick like rope but it was so damp and sticky I didn't know what it was. I was sitting down. I was in a chair. The seat was wet, so my pants and back were wet. I felt really damp, like I'e been swimming in something. But it wasn't water. It didn't smell like water. It had a kind of iron like scent to it. It smelled like...blood. But I wasn't in pain. I didn't feel like I was bleeding. I gaged as I realized I was covered in someone elses blood.

A door opened and a bright light was shown. I squinted. I tried to look at the figure in front of me, but I couldn't really see. It was like I was slowly losing my eye sight. The figure had two objects in his hand. And one was dripping. I tried to scream but something was covering my mouth. It smelled of blood. The figure turned one of the objects on. I saw that it was a lantern. It put the other object on a table next to him. It rose the lantern to its face and started to walk towards me.

As it got closer, I realized that the figure was a man. He was muscular and tan. He got closer and closer till he was to my feet. I felt my heart stop as I realized who it was. "Hello Skylar." Uncle Shaun said. I screamed as loud as the thing over my mouth would let me. He looked me straight in my eyes and took the cover off my mouth. He rose it up. It was a rag covered in blood splatters. "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled. He slapped me. My face stung like a bitch. 

"Listen to me. You belong here. You thought you could just leave like that? You belong with me." He said. "I will never belong to you!" I said. He looked at me with pure anger and he punched me, then punching me in my ribs. I felt the blood rise up my throat. It left a horrible taste in my mouth.

"You belong to me. I was your first and I will always be your first. Don't act like you didn't enjoy me. Don't act like you didn't enjoy it as I touched your body." He said, caressing my cheek. I leaned back, disgusted as he touched me. "You will never be my first." I said through clenched teeth. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, then he smirked. "Oh ok. Andy is it? He was your first?" He said. I froze as he said Andy's name. "Don't you EVER say his name! You STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!" I snapped. He laughed. "Oh honey I've already met him." He said. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!" I yelled. "Don't you dare hurt him!" I yelled. He looked at me and side smiled. "But Skylar, he is dead." He said. I froze. I felt tears go to my eyes. "No he isn't!! SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T BULLSHIT ME YOU PEICE OF SHIT!!" I yelled through tears.

He went back over to the table and came back with the object he had earlier. I screamed of agony when I saw what it was. I saw Andy's decapitated head. His eyes were gone, and he was covered in blood. "AAHHH NOOO!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" I yelled. "You wann know what I did?!?" Uncle Shaun said, throwing Andy's head and smacking me with his bloody hand. I flinched as Andy's blood dripped down my face. "I saved you." He said. "Saved me from what!!??!!" I screamed. "Yourself. I drenched you in the blood of the innocent." He said. I looked at him like he was a mad man. "What in the fuck are you talking about?" I yelled. He sighed and walked away, coming back with a large oval mirror. He faced it down so I saw myself. I gasped in horror as I saw I was covered in blood.

"You are drenched in the blood of the innocent." He said. "WHAT INNOCENT?" I yelled. "Andy's innocence..." He said. I gaged as I saw that I was covered in Andy's blood. Uncle Shaun pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head. "Do it..please." I said between tears. "Gladly." He said, pulling the trigger. 

I was woken up by Andy shaking me. "Sky? Are you okay? You have been screaming for half an hour now." He yelled. I broke down into tears. I grabbed him and hugged him, pulling him close to me. I looked at him in his eyes and kissed him, he kissed me back, and I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled away. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Never leave me Andy. Never leave me." I cried. "I won't. I won't." Andy said. He layed in the bed with me and I wrapped my arms around him. He held me tight and I nudged in as close as I could. We stayed up in silence, since neither of us were able to go back to sleep.