Band in July (Part 2)

I woke up naked. I turned around and saw Andy. I sighed. Andy turned around and groaned, opening his eyes. He looks so adorable when he does that. "Are you naked too?" He asked. I nodded and he laughed. "Looks like that's our third time." He said. I laughed and he smiled. "Sadly I don't even remember it." I said. He frowned. "I don't either." He said. I looked around and found one of his shirts and some other clothes. I put on my underwear and some pajama pants, and then put on my bra and one of his shirts. "Did you buy this shirt so it was baggy on purpose?" I asked him. "I like to wear baggy shirts some times." He said. I laughed. He got up and put on some pants and we walked downstairs. 

"So what are you making today?" He asked me. "Why do you keep asking me that question?" I asked. "Because." He said. I laughed and looked at him. "You'll see what it is after I'm done."  said. He rolled his eyes. I got out the pancake mix and started to make the pancakes. After making two for each of us, I got out the plates and handed the food to Andy. He put them on a table and sat down, waiting for me. I heard the phone ring and I went to go answer it. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Sky! It's Sammi." Sammi said. "Hey how's it going?" I asked. "Good we are in Texas right now. It looks great here. Did you know that it wasn't all just farm land? And I haven't seen one cowboy." She said. I laughed. "Well, growing up there there is a lot of farmland, but still a lot of city life. And you'll see a cowboy soon. They aren't all gone." I said. "Ok. Well thanks girlie. Bye!" She said and hung up.

I sat down at the table and started to eat my pancakes. "I didn't know you're from Texas." He said. "I've never told you that's why." I said. He smiled. "I would've guessed it, but you have such a northern accent." He said. "Well my parents are from the north so it just kind of rubs off of you. Plus when I was younger I lived up there, and so hearing those accents as a baby probably formed it." I said. He nodded and ate his last bite, getting up and putting his plate in the sink. I ate my last bite and put mine in the sink.

"So explain to me this whole Texas and the north thing." Andy said. I laughed. "Ok, well my mom is from Chicago and my dad is from Wisconsin. They went into the army and came to Texas as a station. When they got there they were stationed in Fort Hood, and my mom got pregnant. So my parents finished in the army, and they stayed in Texas. I was born in Fort Hood and lived there for a few years, then I moved to Dallas. So I guess you can say I'm a army child. As a very young baby though I lived with my grandparents every now and then. So their accent I guess rubbed off of me. Though it's not a thick one, since living in Texas kind of formed another accent. So I have two accent combined I guess." I said.

Andy nodded. "Ok. I was so confused cause I was like, why did your parents get to Texas?" He said. I laughed. "So our tour starts Friday, and it's already Wednesday." He said. I nodded. "You packed? Cause I am." I said. Andy nodded and then he kissed me. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. He picked me up and put me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I don't remember last night, so it doesnt count." He said. I smiled. I knew where he was going with this. "Carry me upstairs." I said. He picked me up, never breaking the position, and we kissed the whole way up the stairs and into his room. 

After that, everything was perfect.