Band in July (Part 1)

*Skylar's POV*

It's been a whole month. June is over, and now it's July. It's also my birth month. CC and Jake's girlfriends and Sammi are going on a road trip around the U.S. Sammi really wanted Alissa and Amy to come with her. I think she is starting to love them. I smiled as I put Amy's suitcases in Sammi's truck. Amy got into the truck with Alissa and I looked at her.

"Don't do anything bad and be careful." I said. "I will." Amy said. I smiled. I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. I closed her door and went to the other side to talk to Sammi. "You take good care of her and yourself." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry about us. We will be fine. Love ya girl." She said. "Love you too." I said. I backed away as she started the car and I watched as she drove away. I looked at Andy who was siting on the curb, smoking a cigarette. "So are you ready to tour?" He asked me.

It turned out that BVB was touring the whole month of July. When Andy found out he argued with his manager that he wanted Rebel 5 and BVB to tour together. They had the enough room for 4 people, and I was just gonna share with Andy. Finally they said yes and Rebel 5 and BVB were coming over today so we could plan stuff and hang out. Andy and I went inside and made food for the band when they come over.

After an hour and putting plates of sandwhiches and stuff on the table, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw my bandmates, and the rest of BVB. They came in, immediately going into the kitchen. Jake ran, pushing everybody out of the way to get a sandwhich. He bit into one, and took two more with him, holding them like they were his children and he was a over protective mother. I laughed.

"Hey guys we brought cigarettes and a shit ton of alcohol!" Ashley yelled. Everybody cheered and I laughed as Andy sat in a chair, and pulling me onto his lap. Everybody sat down in a chair and we sat around the table. There was alcohol and cigarette packs all over the table. Andy grabbed a pack and a lighter and set in in front of us. "I haven't had a cigarette in a whole month." I said. "I didn't even know you smoked." Andy said. I smiled.

I opened the box and took two cigarettes out, handing one to Andy. Everyone except for Ashley grabbed one and started lighting them up. I puffed a few, feeling the bitter, stinging smoke in my throat. I blew the smoke out, and Andy smiled. I looked at him and he blew some of the smoke in my face and I breathed it in smiling. I coughed a little and he laughed. "Shut up I don't breath in other people's smoke all the time." I said. "Well get used to it he does it to me all the time." Ashley said rolling his eyes. We all laughed and joked around.

I looked at  my bandmates. "Well BVB, this is Raven, Alex, Kim, and Mandy." I said. Everyone said there hellos. "Does it suck being the only boy?" Ashley asked Alex. Alex shrugged and I nudged him. "He doesn't mind. As long as we don't try to put make-up on him." I said. He nodded and Jake laughed, stuffing more sandwiches into his mouth. "Damn fat-ass eat all the sandwiches why don't cha?!?" CC yelled. Jake flipped him off and threw a peice of lettuce at him, CC grabbing it and putting it in his mouth.

Andy grabbed a andwich and took the lettuce out, putting it on a plate. "Dude what the fuck?" Mandy said. "I don't like vegetables." Andy said. Mandy stared at him in disbelief. "I'm a vegetarian." She said. "And I made sandwiches for you, since I knew you would get hungry." I said, grabbing a vegetarian sandwich and handing it to her. 

We smoked and drank, and I have to say that I got extremely drunk and so did Andy.