It's just begun..

"And so he pointed it at me and I saw my reflection. I saw that I was covered in Andy's blood. He kept saying that I was drenched in the blood of the innocent. It was seriously fucked up." I said. The guys nodded their heads. It's been a day since the BVB bus started moving. We were headed for Washington D.C. It took us a while cause we were having intense traffic. "That is seriously fucked up. You have some crazy ass dreams girlie." Raven said, huddling closer to Alex. We all know they like each other but they are too stubborn to admit it.

I felt Andy tense up and I stared at him. His face looked hard as stone. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me. His eyes seemed so cloudy and grey. "I am just really hoping that I won't meet him." He said. "I will keep that from happening." I said. He looked at me. "It's my job to protect you." He said. "And it's my fucking job to keep my sick bastard of a uncle from chopping your god damn head off." I said sternly. He clentched his jaw and looked away. I moved over to the other side of the bus, sitting next to Ashley. He looked at me in confusion.

"So anyways, when do we get to party?" Alex said. "Once we get to D.C. dude. We should get there late at night, so we can go to the bar and get some drinks. Asking Alexandria and Sleeping With Sirens will be there too, we can meet up with them." CC said. I froze. "Woah woah woah wait. I'm gonna meet Kellin Quinn?" I said in excitement. Jake looked at me like I was crazy. "Hey guys, he is a pretty good singer and I love the band. I also think he is a cutie." I said. Andy looked at me and frowned.

Jinxx came in with his phone. "Ok guys. 10 more minutes then we are in D.C." He said. I smiled. "I'm gonna go change." I said. I went into the bunk area and found my suitcase. I grabbed some clothes and set them out. "We need to talk." A dep voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Andy. "Ok." I said. "I feel like you didn't really understand what I meant back there." He said. "Oh I know what you meant." I said angrily. "You think that I can't take care of myself."I said. "No that is not what I meant." He said. "Then what did you mean?" I asked him.

He stared at me and sighed. "I know that you can take care of yourself. There is just that little part of me that gets scared whenever you're by yourself, cause I don't want to have to come home and see that you are dead or gone. I can't live without you." He said. I looked at him and smiled. I gave him a hug and pecked him on the lips. "We are here guys!" Raven yelled. I quickly got dressed and ran out of the bus. I decided to wear some black ripped jeans with a white Beatles t-shirt I had ripped up a while ago. I put on a leather jacket that Andy had bought me and I put on a couple buttons. I looked at my spiked combat boots.

"Ready to go?" Andy asked me. I nodded and he took my hand. I looked around. We stopped at a house. The door opened and we saw Asking Alexandria and Sleeping with Sirens walk out of it. I smiled. Everyone got inside and we sat down. "So who is this girl?" Danny said. "This is my girlfriend Sky." Andy said. I smiled. "Woah bro! You're getting all the hot chicks." Danny said. I looked at Ben. He smiled and winked. I felt my face get hot. 

I looked at Kellin and waved. "Hi Kellin." I said. He smiled at me. "Hey Sky." He said. I felt like I was gonna blush. He is a pretty hot guy though I would never dump Andy. I loved him too much. I felt the bus stop and CC ran towards the door. "Let's party!!? He yelled as the door opened. We all cheered and walked out the bus, skipping towards the bar. Once we got inside we went striaght for the drinks. I cheered as I realized we were allowed to smoke. I took a cigarette from Andy and lit it up, puffing a few smokes.

Andy looked at me and I turned towards him. I blew the smoke in his face and he smiled. "You have no idea how much that turns me on." He said. I winked at him and grabbed a shot in front of me, drinking t fast and slamming the glass on the table. "Another one. I said. "Damn Andy. Your girl is gonna get hammered." Danny said. I smiled. "Yep. And afterwords she is all mine." Andy said, kissing my neck. "You aren't even drunk and you're all over me. Take a few shots." I said, passing some to him. He smiled and began to drink them, taking them down like a champ. He hit the last one and looked at me. "You have no idea how much THAT turns me on..." I said. Andy raised his eyebrow and I bit my lip. He side smiled and leaned in closer to me. I teased him, pulling away as he got closer to my lips. He loooked at me.

"Don't tease me." He said. "You can have me all you want, after I get drunk." I said. Andy laughed and I took another shot, and puffed a few smokes. "This is the best tour ever!" I said loudly. "Oh darling it's just begun!" Danny said smiling.