It's A Biersack?!?

I was woken up by Amy screaming my name and shaking my face. I sat up quickly, my ears ringing. I looked at her. "Are you ok?" Amy asked me. "Yeah I'm fine. Just napping on the floor." I said smiling. "You weird..." Amy said, climbing onto my lap. I laughed before realizing what happened last night.

I looked Amy in her eyes. I now knew the truth. "Amy? What is your brother's name?" I asked her. "Andrew." She said innocently. "Thank you. Why didn't you tell me about your brother?" I asked her. She simply shrugged before pouting. "Am I in trouble?" She asked. "No you're not in trouble. I just wanted to know that's all." I said. Amy smiled and I got up, carring her to the living room. I sat her on the couch and turned on the TV, putting on her cartoons before I went to go call her parants. I needed to talk to them about this.

I dialed the number and it ringed three times before her mom answered it. "Hello?" I heard her say. "Hey. How come you never told me about your son?" I asked. She went silent, then she spoke in a low tone like finding out her son was a rock star was a top secret. Which it probably was but I was still confused as all living hell. "I didn't want babysitting Amy to be just some kind of way to meet Andrew. I wanted a babysitter who was there to spend time and take care of Amy." She said softly, it sounding almost apologetic. "I promise that is not why I'm here. I am and will always be here for Amy only. I just wish I known. I said. "I know honey and I'm sorry." She said. "It's ok." I answered. "Well I gotta go. Bye Skylar." She said and hung up. I smiled and put the phone back on the hook. I made my way back to Amy and sat next to her, watching cartoons.

The doorbell rang and I hesitated before getting up to go answer it. I opened the door and saw the mailman, carrying a huge box. He held out the signature form and I signed the form and grabbed the box, carrying it inside the house. "Do you know what this is Amy?" I asked her. "Fan mail." She said simply. I looked at the box. I set it down against the couch and sat back down. The doorbell ran again, and I went to go answer it. "Looks like the mailman forgot something." I said, laughing. I opened the door and saw a tall figure, wearing all black. I looked at him and saw blue eyes. He raised an eyebrow. "You must be Skylar."