2nd concert- Montana

"I'm so glad that we are able to perform in the state that is Hannah's last name." Jake said. I laughed. CC whispered in my ear, "Don't laugh. He doesn't believe that Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus are the same person." He said. I stiffled a laugh and CC smiled. Andy came out of the bathroom. He was wearing ripped black jeans, a studded black belt, and a torn up gray Misfits t-shirt. I looked at his shoes. "Dude you have the coolest combat boots. I need to start going shopping with you." I said.

He smiled and sat next to Ashley, who was drinking wine. CC sat next to me, and Jake sat on the opposite side. "So how bug is the stage?" In asked Jinxx, who was sitting next to Ashley. "It's pretty big. I have to admit it is big enough for Andy to run around and do flips." He said. Andy's smile got wider. "Yes!! I get to do flips and shit!!!" He yelled. I laughed. "Hey, I have a question." Andy said looking at me. "What?" I asked. "Can you sing with me?" He asked. "Sure! What song?" I asked. Honestly, I've been wanting to sin with Andy for a while.

I was actually in the middle of writing a song that had a part for Andy. "Umm..Carolyn, Shadows Die, Nobody's Hero, and Lost It All." He said. "But that is pretty much singing with you for your whole show." I said, raising my eyebrow. "Exactly." He said smiling. I smiled and looked at the window as we parked at the building. We started to load off. I grabbed my acoustic and Mandy's electric guitar. Raven grabbed her and Alex's guitars, Jinxx took his and Jake's guitars, Ashley took his guitar and Jinxx's violin, and Andy, Kim, CC, and the stage crew helped with Kim and CC's drums.

We got into the building and began to set up. I went into the dressing room, looking at how nasty it was in here. There was writing all over the walls and papers everywhere. I looked at the mirror and fixed my hair and make-up. I went back out and everything was set, we just needed to do soundcheck. It was gonna take a while but I guess I needed to check how the mic was. I went to the stage. There were a bunch of mics on stage. Me and Ady had to test them all, running around the stage and singing into them, and yelling into them.

I looked at the time. 15 more minutes till the show. I looked at Andy, who was talking to CC about his drum solo. They were seeing how it sound and when to do it. CC wanted to do a solo, then add some funky music so he could do a funny dance. I laughed as CC showed Andy what he was gonna do. "5 minutes!" One of the crew said. Andy stood next to me and the sound crew started to put the mics in our ears. "aree you ready? BVB is going first." He said. I smiled. "I was born ready." I said. He laughed. BVB got into a circle and I joined them. Andy looked up. "There is a low roof right here. CC?" He said. CC stood in the middle and everybody grabbed his waist.

I grabbed his waist also and CC looked at me and smiled. We lifted him up and he touched the ceiling. We then put our hands together. We all yelled. "1..2..3..SHOW US THE BISCUITS!!!" We yelled. We got onstage and the crowd started going crazy. I got up to the mic and Andy got onto his. "I just had to get my girlfriend to join us!! She is gonna be singing our songs with us!!" He said. The crowd went wild, though I noticed a few girl fans who were flicking me off. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you mother fuckers ready for a fucking awesome show?" Andy yelled into the mic. I looked at him. He was like a real rock star up here. He had a face of determination. I liked it. The crowd screamed. "This song is called, Carolyn." He said. The music started and the crowd went wild. I got into my position, ready to sing my heart out. Andy started to sing and I joined in when necessary. 

"Those times in life we learn to try wth one intention.

Of learining how and when we'll die, but we can't listen.

I wish to god I'd known that I didnt stand a chance,

of looking back and knowing why.

A pain of circumstance.