Chapter 22

Nicole Thompson|Turtle

"Stop Trent!", I shouted. I was trying to go to work, but he was making me late.

"Just give me kiss.", he stated. He knew what he was doing and it wasn't even funny.

"No, you want more than a kiss nigga.", I stated while mushing his head, he pulled me back and kissed my lips, deepening it.

My hands gripped his face as we shared the kiss. His lips moved from my lips to my neck, which sent me on edge. I really just want some face time and since he was already making me late, I might as well make it count.

He laid me down on the bed and unzipped my work pants, pulling them off and throwing them on the floor. Sliding my panties down, he revealed my paradise, which he stared at for a few minutes. I bit my bottom lip as he kissed my inner thighs. He licked my slit, and used his finger to rub my clit.

"Mm, Trent stop teasing me.", I called out.

He obeyed and then went in for the kill. He licked, sucked, and nibbled on my clit.

"Shit!", I moaned out. He slowed down a little, twirling his tongue on my happy place which sent me on edge.

"Ohh my, mm!", I called out as I came in his mouth. He licked all my juices up, and then stuck a finger in, which resulted in louder moans.

Why is his head so damn good?

"Trent baby, I-I- ohh fuck!", I called out as I came a second time. He licked it all up before getting up and heading into my bathroom. I laid there for a minute, pondering about life when I felt a thump on my stomach. Looking up, Trent was standing there smirking. I stuck my tongue out and situated myself before heading into the bathroom to clean myself up a little.

Fuck, I'm going to be late.

I applied my lipstick to my lips again before stepping out of my car and walking towards the entrance of Ghengis Grill. Considering that I had the morning shift, I was to open the doors and prepare for the days to start. Surprisingly, no one was there yet, so it wouldn't seem as though I was late. I raised my purse to me, fumbling around in it for my keys. I felt a tap on my shoulder, resulting in me turning around. Forcefully, I was grabbed and a bag was placed over my head. I kicked and started to scream, but eventually, everything went blurry and I started to drift into a slumber.

"Wake up bitch!", someone yelled. I felt a tingling sensation on my cheek which indicated that they had slapped me. I opened eyes, but all I seen was darkness. I began shaking my head rapidly, trying to even out my vision. That bag on my head was snatched off, revealing a random man and Forty.

"What the hell? Where am I?", I asked. I attempted to get up, which made me notice that I was being restrained by chains and I was tied to a chair.

"Man, shut up! Where's JJ?", the random man asked. I looked at him and realized that I had never seen him a day in my life, but something about him was familiar.

"I don't know who that is.", I stated. Forty slapped me across my face, harder. I could feel the blood rising on my inner cheek.

"Don't fuckin' lie! You and I both know that you know who the fuck he is!", he yelled. I rolled my eyes at him, spitting my bloody spit onto his all white, Air Force Ones. He punched me in my lip, resulting in a grunt.

"Stop hittin' her and go get the nigga!", the other man called out at him. He looked down at his forces and mean mugged me before walking off.

"Look Nicole, I don't want to make this any harder than what it already is, so just tell me where JJ is.", the man stated. I looked up at him, with the blood dripping from my lip.